- Smart growth a wise move for land use. Cantor, Martin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/30/99, Vol. 46 Issue 18, p13B
Argues that the Empire State Development Corp. may be in conflict with New York State's open space purchase policy by trying to sell the Kings Park Psychiatric Center property in Long Island. Details of the proposed land use strategy that run counter with the integrated plan advanced by local...
- Wall Street to Be Tapped for Financing of Jets-Javits Project. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p1
Reports on the plan of Empire State Development Corp. (ESDC) to solicit proposals from Wall Street for financing of the expansion of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and the construction of a football stadium for the New York Jets football team. Link of the project with the plan of New...
- 'Battle of Drury Lane' intensifies with mailing. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;05/10/99, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the disagreements between developers and land preservationists over the proposed development of land near the Stewart International Airport and Drury Lane by the New York State Empire State Development Corp. Governor George Pataki's proposed preservation of land that would be managed...
- ESD awards grants to CNYfirms for skills training. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;7/8/96, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p22
Reports on Empire State Development Corp.'s approval of the company's budget for skills-training program.
- G&C Foods takes title to park street freezer. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;03/17/97, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Empire State Development Corp.s acquisition of a refrigerated warehouse in Syracuse, New York.
- Empire State Development names dealers. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;01/16/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30312, p30
Reports that the Empire State Development Corp. has announced its underwriting syndicate and the slate of financial products dealers it plans to work with for the next two years. Retention of senior managers for the corporation; Selection of seven financial products providers.
- State to recognize Capital Region small businesses. // New York Amsterdam News;8/24/96, Vol. 87 Issue 34, p36
Announces the holding of the Small Business Showcase Breakfast in Albany, New York on September 11, 1996 by the Empire State Development. Comments of Empire State's commissioner Charles A. Garganon on the event; Contact information.
- Job development program launched to aid businesses. // New York Amsterdam News;08/27/98, Vol. 89 Issue 35, p19
Provides information on the establishment of a Job Development Authority (JDA) Partnership Program by the Empire State Development. Benefits of the program; Impact of the program on JDA loan activity and funds; Estimated amount of unused bonding authority available by JDA; Names of the official...
- ESD approves grants for LI companies. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/25/96, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p33
Reports on Empire State Development's approval of $172,600 in New York State Industrial Effectiveness Program grants to seven companies in Long Island New York.