Brown University Coming to Market
- A proper dignity. Avanesov, G.A. // Architectural Record;Aug1990, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p84
Describes the design of the Salomon Center for Teaching at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, designed by Goody, Clancy & Associates of Boston. Details.
- Home truths from abroad. Launer, John // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 86 Issue 1013, p191
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience visiting to Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Black and white at Brown. Hamill, P. // Esquire;Apr90, Vol. 113 Issue 4, p67
Examines racial incidents that have recently occurred at Brown University. Atmosphere on campus; Criticism of the Third World Transition Program at Brown; Possible reasons for the racism.
- 50 and counting. // Connection (0895-6405);Fall96, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
Presents information pertaining to the math history department of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Opponents Kick Off Campaign Against Wake County, N.C., Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the opposition of the Wake County Taxpayers Association against a bond request for schools and libraries in Wake County, North Carolina. Allocation of bond proceeds for school projects; Issuance of debt for school construction; Allocation of triple-A rating from major credit agencies.
- School board refinances bonds. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p19
No abstract available.
- Bixby Busts Bond Record. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/13/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33298, p9
The article reports on the approval of 60 million U.S. dollars bond package by more than 83% of voters in Tulsa County Independent School District No. 4 in Bixby, Oklahoma in April 2010.
- NEW MEXICO: School GOs OK'd Amid Snow. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33463, p7
The article reports on the effort of voters to endure a snowstorm for the approval of the 14 million dollars of general obligation bonds for the Ruidoso Municipal School District 3 in New Mexico.
- Seattle bond fails. // Education Week;12/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the failure of Seattle, Washington to pass the $332 school-construction bond.