2Q Personal Income Up 0.8% Nationally
- South Dakota Personal Income Update. Nelson, Nancy // South Dakota Business Review;Jun99, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p1
Summarizes the personal income estimates available for the United States, selected states and countries and presents an update on the personal income of South Dakota. Definition and components of personal income according to the United States Bureau of Economic Analysis; Disposable personal...
- South Dakota Personal Income Update. Nelson, Nancy I. // South Dakota Business Review;Jun2001, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p1
Provides information on the increase in personal income in South Dakota, according to data published by the United States Bureau of Economic Analysis in 2000. Details on personal income and its components; Major sources of personal income in South Dakota; Estimates of total personal income and...
- Income growth in the 1990s. Edmondson, Brad // American Demographics;Dec94, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p60
Presents a map that shows the percentage change in per capita personal income (PCPI) of U.S. states between 1989 and 1992 as estimated by the Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). Reasons behind the change in income.
- State Personal Income, Revised Estimates for 1997-99. Newman, Jeffrey L. // Survey of Current Business;Oct2000, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p63
Deals with the revised estimates of personal income for states in the United States (U.S.) for 1997 to 1999, which were released by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. Sources of revisions; Effects of revisions on estimates.
- Annual Revision of the National Income and Product Accounts. Moulton, Brent R.; Seskin, Eugene P.; Sullivan, David F. // Survey of Current Business;Aug2001, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p7
No abstract available.
- A 1% raise. Kathleen, Callahan // New Hampshire Business Review;10/5/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p6
The article focuses on the data released by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis revealing one percent increase in New Hampshire's total percent income in the second quarter of 2012.
- Additional Information About the NIPA Estimates. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2006, Vol. 86 Issue 7, pD-70
The article presents an appendix on additional information about the national income and product accounts of the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Suggested Reading. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2006, Vol. 86 Issue 7, pD-72
The article presents an appendix of methodologies used by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis to prepare its national, industry, international and regional accounts.
- Personal income up, but are we better off? Grimes, Don // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/4/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p22
The article examines the preliminary personal income statistics for all states culled by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis and the disparity between the growth in taxable and nontaxable income.