- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33736, p2
The article presents news briefs from the U.S. bond market including comments from Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond president Jeffrey Lacker on monetary easing, Moody's Investors Service Inc. giving an Aa3 rating to the township of Lawrence, New Jersey, and Moody's downgraded the rating on the...
- Downgraded Mass. School Authority Set to Sell $500M. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;6/11/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33926, p3
The article reports that Massachusetts School Building Authority is planning to come to the U.S. bond market, after getting lower grades by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc., to sell its senior dedicated sales-tax bonds of 500 million U.S. dollars through negotiation in June 2013.
- Ramapo, 7 Other Issuers, Placed on Rating Review for Lack of Financials. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/5/2017, Vol. 1 Issue 34639, p1
Eight northeast issuers with a combined $382.3 million in debt have been placed on review by Moody's Investors Service.
- Northshore Revision. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/20/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32427, p35
The article reports on the revision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. with its outlook on $13 million of debt sold by the East St. Tammany Parish Events Center District in Louisiana.
- Phoenix Plans $233 Million for ASU Campus. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p3
Reports on the plan of Phoenix to contribute an amount of bond proceeds to provide a downtown campus for Arizona State University (ASU) in Dallas. Rating of the city's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Estimated amount of financing for the ASU project; Release of...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Newman, Emily; Vadum, Matthew; Piazza, Johanna; McDonald, Michael; D' Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p35
Presents news items related to bond market of the U.S. as of May 19, 2003. Upgrade of multifamily housing revenue bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Order of District Council panel of Columbia for a possible misconduct in the office of Property Management; Consideration of lawmakers for...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p2
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 22, 2003. Downgrading of the bond rating of Windham Community Memorial Hospital by Moody's Investors Service; Rate of the general obligation bonds assigned by Moody's to Manalapan, New Jersey; Result of the survey conducted...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew; Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;7/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31435, p29
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2002. Financial problems of Bay Medical Center; Provision of funds for flood recovery by the state Department of Housing and Community Development; Plans of Moody's Investors Service to increase bond financing.
- EMEA Maturity Wall Tough to Scale After 2013. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p18
The article focuses on a study published by Moody's Investor Service which found that the maturity wall of over 500 billion U.S. dollars in leveraged loan and high yield bond debt is going to be difficult for firms in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. It noted that junk bond...