- Jefferson County, Colo., District Bridges Cash Gap With Tans. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p4
Reports the plan of School District No. R-1 to market the tax anticipation note sale in Colorado. Need of the money in financing programs; Importance of cash flow loan program in district pay bills; Budget needed in district operations.
- The impact of government on company cash flows in France and the United Kingdom. Messina, Michel; Walton, Peter // Journal of International Accounting, Auditing & Taxation;1998, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p273
Compares the costs to companies in Great Britain and France of various forms of taxation. Relationship between accounting rules and taxation in the two countries; Timing of cash flows to government related to taxation and similar charges; Impact of taxation and cash flows on a company with a...
- FULL INTEGRATION AND THE FIRM'S RETENTION ABILITY. Zocco, Dennis // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Winter82, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p45
Analyzes the impact of an integrated tax structure, as achieved through the Carter Commission plan in the U.S., on a firm's ability to maintain its pre-integration level of retained earnings. Framework for the analysis; Application of the framework to an interindustry analysis of retention...
- Cash-Strapped Rhode Island Selling $200 Million of Tans. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;12/9/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31777, p7
Reports that Rhode Island has issued a tax anticipation notes in a competitive sale. Evaluation of the cash flow of the state; Need to identify spending cuts; Revision of fiscal 2004 budget.
- Avoid stressing out your cash flow. Otte, John // Ohio Farmer;Jan2012, Vol. 308 Issue 1, p42
The article offers information on several business functions related to cash flow including, taxes, debts and capital, that should be fulfilled to extract earnings from the business in cattle industry.
- Start planning farm taxes now. STEIN, DENNIS // Prairie Farmer;Dec2014, Vol. 186 Issue 12, p8
The article offers information on management of farm taxes and informs about the confrontations on managing farm income in order to avoid failures, also mentions the issue of cash flow and tax liability.
- Withdrawal Patterns and Rebalancing Costs for Taxable Portfolios. Hughen, J. Christopher; Laatsch, Francis E.; Klein, Daniel P. // Financial Services Review;Winter2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p341
Quantifies the effect of taxes on the magnitude and variability of cash flows from taxable retirement portfolios. Factor which influences optimal asset allocation; Information on the after-tax cash flows that a retiree should expect to receive based on various withdrawal levels; Stock...
- Cash-flow tax. Shome, Parthasarathi; Schutte, Christian // IMF Staff Papers;Sep93, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p638
Surveys issues relating to corporate cash-flow tax (CCFT), an alternative form of corporate taxation. Effects on revenue; Possibilities for tax avoidance and evasion; International compatibility; Conceptual elements; Theoretical advantages.
- Tame Your Taxes! Prepare Now to Get the Most from Your Return. Scott, Howard // Massage Magazine;Jan/Feb2003, Issue 101, p94
Focuses on the need for massage therapists to understand tax provisions in the U.S. Anticipation of cash flow needs; Calculation of year-end profit; Importance of good deals on equipment and stocks. INSET: Resources to Help You With Your Taxes.