- Best wishes from Ebenezer. // Consumer Reports;Dec94, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p755
No abstract available.
- SAVE ME MONEY! Ulrich, Carmen Wong // Glamour;Sep2008, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p226
This article provides an answer to a question of how to effectively manage credit card interest.
- Credit Union Stat-Shot: Median Average Interest-Bearing Liabilities ($000). // Credit Union Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p8
Presents a chart depicting statistics of credit unions with median average interest-bearing liabilities.
- Pay more than the minimum. M. B. // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2012, Issue 142, p49
The article provides tips on how individuals can manage their credit card debt, advising them to pay more than the minimum payment amount to avoid interest.
- Be Alert for Credit Card Grace Periods. // Clergy Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p29
Presents information on grace periods for interests being charged on credit card purchases.
- Credit card interest rate caps do not make sense. Mantripragada, Krishna G.; Banerjee, Haragopal // Review of Business;Summer/Fall92, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p19
Argues that the credit card interest rate cap legislation would represent a retreat into the policies of the past and would create serious problems in the financial system and the American economy. Overview of the interest cap proposal; Possible reasons for static rates; Problems with regulated...
- What does 0% really cost? McLain, Mike // Credit Union Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p52
Presents information on the zero percent interest financing offers of credit unions in the U.S. Steps on how credit unions compete more effectively with low-interest loans and retain more auto loans; Duration of zero interest loans; Details of the case Coelho versus Park Ridge Oldsmobile Inc....
- MAKING CREDIT PART OF THE OFFERING. Henderson, Lynn // Agri Marketing;Sep2008, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p28
This article reports on providing credit to complete the sale for marketers. It discusses that John Deere had to provide the necessary financing, which was quite a hardship for him who was cash-strapped, himself. It mentions that interest costs on the borrowed capital required by the U.S....
- Focus on Difference between Interest and Trade Profit. Ayub, Muhammad // Journal of Islamic Banking & Finance;Jul-Sep2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p70
Time value of money is not only an economic reality, but also accepted by Islam in a different paradigm from that of the interest based finance. Islamic allows one to keep in view the time of any credit transaction while pricing the assets and / or their usufruct, but not for loans and debts....