American Airlines Will Keep Facilities Open in Three Cities
- The American Way. Flint, Perry // Air Transport World;Sep2006, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p40
The article focuses on the company performance of American Airlines Inc. The American generate its strongest quarterly performance during a period in which it paid an average of $2.09 per gallon of fuel. The company is the only major network carrier that has not sought to restructure and slash...
- American Airlines asks labor leaders and employees to deal. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;2/13/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p17
Reports that American Airlines Inc. has asked its employees and union leaders for permanent annual savings. Restructure of the labor agreements; Proposed sources of the permanent annual savings; Possibility of the company filing for bankruptcy protection.
- American Airlines avoids bankruptcy. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;5/1/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p39
Reports on the agreement between American Airlines and its union leaders to allow the implementation of modified labor contracts in an effort to avoid corporate bankruptcy. Impact of the agreement on employee benefits; Reduction of flight operations to Puerto Rico; Introduction of low-fare...
- Taking charge, Nashville style. Nelms, Douglas W. // Air Transport World;Apr94, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p65
Reports on Nashville, Tennessee, political and business leaders' efforts to keep the American Airlines Inc.'s hub in the city. City government's proposal to the airline; Mayor Philip Bredesen's role in the negotiation; City's help in the airline's marketing program; Incentive packages.
- American Airlines has invited... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/6/1999, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p18
Reports that American Airlines Inc. has invited its pilots and union to build a more construction working arrangement through bi-monthly problem-solving meetings.
- AA/BA switcheroo. // Travel Daily;12/18/2012, p8
The article reports that American Airlines Inc. plans to cancel its mainline services between London Heathrow and Boston in England.
- AA slices Narita. // Travel Daily;8/29/2012, p6
The article focuses on the decision made by American Airlines Inc. to operate flights from Los Angeles, California to Tokyo Narita five times weekly between January 21 and February 13, 2013.
- New AA German port. // Travel Daily;4/15/2013, p8
The article reports that airline operator American Airlines Inc. has made Dusseldorf, Germany its latest European gateway from O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois.
- USA. // Interavia Business & Technology;Jan99, Vol. 54 Issue 627, p27
Focuses on the performance of the airline industry in the United States as of August 1998. Performance of American Airlines; Domestic market shares; Load factor among the airlines.