- Salt Lake County, Utah, to Sell $65 Million of Triple-A GOs Next Week. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/12/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32669, p4
The article reports that Salt Lake County in Utah will be selling $65 million of triple-A rated general obligation bonds (GO) in a competitive deal on July 17, 2007. The bonds will be utilized for 24 projects under the county's Zoo Arts and Parks Recreational Fund (ZAP) that were approved by...
- ILLINOIS: Bear Bonding in Brookfield. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32902, p9
The article reports on Brookfield's issuance of almost $40 million of variable-rate bonds on behalf of the Chicago Zoological Society to finance projects at the Brookfield Zoo in Illinois such as the Great Bear Wilderness area. Ken Kaduk, the Zoological Society's senior vice president, said that...
- Penguin Shoes. // Scholastic News -- Edition 1;Jan2008, Vol. 64 Issue 5, Special section p4
An image of penguin shoes at the zoo in New Zealand is presented.
- Major U.S. Public Zoological Parks. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p174
No abstract available.
- Major Canadian Public Zoological Parks. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p175
No abstract available.
- Which U.S. zoos have the largest numbers of species? // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p27
Offers information about some of the largest zoos in the United States. Addresses; Phone numbers; Number of species; Popular exhibits; San Diego Zoo in California; Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Columbus Zoo and the Cincinnati Zoo in Ohio; Houston Zoological Gardens and the San Antonio Zoological...
- Which U.S. zoos have the largest numbers of species? // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p24
Ranks various United States zoos based on the number of species they contain. The San Diego Zoo in San Diego, California; The St. Louis Zoological Park in Saint Louis, Missouri; The Cincinnati Zoo in Cincinnati, Ohio; The Houston Zoological Gardens in Houston, Texas; The San Antonio Zoological...
- Zoo story. Russell, J.S. // Architectural Record;Feb1989, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p84
Reports on the design of Kevin Roche, John Dinkeloo & Associates' reconstructed Central Park Zoo, located in New York City.
- Back to nature. Russell, J.S. // Architectural Record;Aug1989, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p92
Presents an overview of Building Types Study 669: Zoo exhibits.