- Moody's Raises UPHS. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32281, p35
The article states that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its rating for the University of Pennsylvania Health System to A2 from A3, citing a second year of operating improvement that should be sustainable as the system undertakes a capital spending program of about $850 million. The...
- Top 10 US CLO Managers Lost Market Share in First Half. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;8/5/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service's rankings of the U.S. collateralized loan obligations shows that the market share of the top 10 declined slightly between January and July as other, slightly less large managers grew their market share.
- Moody's gives Ford, GM six months notice. Catton, Grant // Asset Securitization Report;6/13/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 23, p10
Reports that analysts with Moody's Investors Service Inc. has given Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. (GM) six months to prove themselves worthy of their current credit ratings in the U.S. Concern of GM for market share; Concern about the impact of the benefits costs faced by the two...
- Battery Charged Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the ratings allocated by Moody's Investors Service for the new-money and refunding deal of Battery Park City Authority in New York. Provision of fixed-rate portion; Reflection of resolution backing the debt; Increase of pledged revenues from residential towers.
- Moody's Drops Cicero, N.Y., to Baa 1. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's downgrading of the central New York town of Cicero to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Drops Chicago GOs to Aa3 Over Budget, Reserve Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p3
The article reports on the negative rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation credit of Chicago, Illinois.
- Whitefish Bay Sinks. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the ratings of Whitefish Bay School Districts credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 attributed to its decision to renege its moral obligation pledge in Wisconsin.
- Liberty Central Schools Raised to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A1 general rating of the Liberty Central School District has been upgraded to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which affected 4.68 million dollars of outstanding long-term debt in New York.
- New London-Spicer SD Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A2 rating of New London-Spicer School District 345 in Minnesota has been downgraded to A1 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which created an impact on the district's 12.1 million dollars of outstanding long-term general obligation debt.