National Benevolent Association's B-Minus on Negative by Fitch
- Fitch Won't Cut NBA Solely Over Suit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p2
Reports on the ratings of Fitch Inc. rated by Missouri-based National Benevolent Association (NBA). Payment of a swap-termination fee; Effect of KBC Bank decision on NBA.
- Fitch Downgrades St. Louis-Based Nonprofit. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31429, p4
Reports the downgrading of National Benevolent Association by Fitch Ratings in Saint Louis, Missouri. Decrease of the BBB rating to BBB-minus; Inability of profits to stem operating losses.
- Kaiser Affirmed. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p33
Reports on Fitch Ratings' affirmation of Kaiser Permanente's A/F-l rating and positive outlook in a credit analysis report released in July 2005. Improvement in Kaiser's operating and excess margins; Strength and diversity of the California-based nonprofit health care's services.
- Fitch Upgrades New Hampshire Utility After Sale of Seabrook Nuclear Plant. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Public Service Company of New Hampshire's senior secured credit and the utility's unsecured ratings. Completion of the sale of the Seabrook nuclear power facility; Reflection of the constructive resolution of electric restructuring issues in the city.
- Prince George's Waste. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the outstanding solid-waste revenue debt of Prince George's County in Maryland.
- Negative on Friendship. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p9
The article reports on the rating made by credit agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Friendship Village of Columbus Ohio Inc., a continuing care retirement facility's, outlook in Ohio.
- UK loses AAA rating with second agency as Fitch downgrades. Dale, Samuel // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/22/2013, p9
The article reports that Great Britain has lost its AAA credit rating with Fitch Ratings in 2013, following Moody's downgrading from AAA to AA+ with a stable outlook.
- Fitch cuts Croatia credit rating to junk. // Regional Today;
The article reports that the credit rating of Croatia was downgraded to junk by the agency Fitch Ratings in September 2013.
- Fitch warns AAA rating in jeopardy with 'technical' default on US debt. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;6/9/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 81, p12
The article reports on the statement of Fitch Ratings Ltd., a credit rating agency, that the U.S. would threaten its AAA credit rating if Congress allows a short-term technical default to occur.