Commerce Capital Bond Trading Revenue Drops 80% in 3Q
- California Adds CCM To Underwriting Pool. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30648, p28
Reports on Commerce Capital Markets Inc.'s addition to the pool of underwriters for negotiated bond deals by several of California's state-level authorities. Importance of the move to Commerce's mid-Atlantic expansion efforts.
- NASD Starts Commerce Examination. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31962, p1
Reports that the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) is investigating whether Commerce Capital Markets Inc. is engaged in a pay-to-play practices in the municipal market in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Role of Commerce Bancorp Inc. in the pay-to-play market practice of Commerce...
- Veteran Trader Widerman Retires From Commerce Capital Markets. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31731, p39
Reports on the retirement of William L. Widerman as head of municipal bond trading for Commerce Capital Markets Inc. Division of Widerman's responsibilities among Commerce Capital bankers; Decline of revenue from Commerce Bancorp's brokers-dealer arm; Inauguration of 12-person trading desk of...
- Commerce Capital Shifts Staff, Grows. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p32
Reports promotions of executives at Commerce Capital Markets Inc. in the U.S. Expansion of the firm's business operation; Appointment of H. Cleve Corner Jr. as vice president of national public finance of the firm; Reduction of companies competing for public finance business.
- Commerce Capital Snags Gates Bankers. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p7
Reports the selection of four members of the municipal group to head the office of Commerce Capital Markets in Long Island, New York. Leadership of Gregory Licalzi, managing director; Responsibilities of the group in public finance; Confirmation of the departure from Julien Vachon, principal at...
- Carolyn Edwards Joins Commerce Capital. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p6
Reports that Carolyn A. Edwards has joined Commerce Capital Markets Inc. as senior vice president for its New York based public finance group office. Responsibilities of Edwards; Reason behind the decision to join Commerce; Comments of Commerce Capital managing director Gregory LiCalzi on Edwards.
- Commerce Capital: Expanding with a local touch. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;07/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30674, p1
Reports on the success of Commerce Capital Markets. Change in the headquarters of the company; Investment strategies of the company.
- Commerce Capital Still Underwriting. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p1
Reports on the continuation of the negotiated underwriting business of New Jersey-based Commerce Capital Markets Inc. in the municipal market despite its announced exit in the business. Involvement of the firm in a sale of several series of New York City general obligation bonds; Statement of...
- Commerce Capital Markets Aims To Avail Itself of New Bank Act. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p1
Reports that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Commerce Capital Markets Inc. is trying to take advantage of opportunities granted under the Financial Modernization Act of 1999. Initiative to strengthen its underwriting efforts; Efforts to maintain staffing levels.