Institutional Period Caps Off Louisiana Nonprofit's $11M Lease-Revenue Sale
- Lehman Brothers tapped for Louisiana lease deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;03/17/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30600, p4
Reports that the Louisiana Office Facilities Corp. has selected Lehman Brothers to lead manage a lease-backed financing to build an office complex in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Structure of the bonds; Delivery of legal opinion.
- Pulse. Lewis, Scott // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/6/2015, Vol. 275 Issue 1, p28
- Thin Ice--Investors skate lightly along the short end of the yield curve, Treasurys hit 45-year lows. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;6/9/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the decline in U.S. Treasury yields and its impact on investments. Interest of investors on guaranteed minimum rates; Investment strategies and time element.
- Exchange rates cast shadow over rally. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p2
Reports on the prices of Treasury securities as of August 13,1997. Concerns over exchange rates; Price of the long bond; Ten-year note price; Retail sales for July.
- Housing, industrial data trips Treasuries. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p2
No abstract available.
- Asian nosedive continues to drive trading. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p2
Focuses on the results of Treasury securities trading in the United States as of January 12, 1998. Impact of the currency crisis in Asia on the performance of the market; Other factors affecting the performance of Treasury securities.
- Oklahoma County Circles the Wagons Around Tinker Air Force Base. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p50
Reports on the sale of the second $10 million round of general obligation bonds on February 26, 2003 to expand a buffer around Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma. Number of employees in Tinker; Other army and air force bases in the state; Utilization of proceeds from the bonds.
- New Issues Exceed $1 Billion Mark; Treasuries Exhibit War-Talk Softness. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p2
Reports on developments in the U.S. treasury market, as of March 11, 2003. Introduction of bonds in the market; Response of treasuries towards the possible war of U.S. with Iraq; Decline in wholesale inventories during January 2003.
- Household Holdings Climb $110 Billion in 2002, a New Record. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p6
Reports on the growth in household holdings of municipal securities in the U.S. during 2003, according to the U.S. Federal Reserve Board. Factors that led to the growth in household holdings; Growth in municipal securities during the fourth quarter of 2002; Holders of municipal debt from 1993-2002.