Illinois-Based Bank Opens Bilingual Branch... Inside a Public Library
- Homecoming gift. // Collinsville Herald;6/12/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 47, pA2
A photograph of a 2,500 U.S. dollar sponsorship check from The Bank of Edwardsville in Illiniois for the Glen Carbon Homecoming is presented.
- Bank donates to Head Start program. // Collinsville Herald;6/22/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 50, pB3
The article reports on the donation of the Bank of Edwardsville in Illinois to the Riverbend Head Start Family Services.
- Bank of Edwardsville in Illinois Lines Up Next Chief. Davis, Paul // American Banker;2/20/2015, Vol. 180 Issue F308, p1
The article announces that Kevin Powers has been named president and chief executive officer (CEO) at Bank of Edwardsville in Illinois.
- An Ill. Bank Using Wausau Imaging Tool. Wade, Will // American Banker;8/17/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 159, p13
The article reports on the installation in its automatic teller machines (ATM) by the Bank of Edwardsville in Illinois of imaging software from Wausau Financial Systems Inc. The software application is meant to handle deposit processing and balancing and make back-office image processing more...
- LOCAL NEWS AND EVENTS. // Collinsville Herald;11/16/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 46, pA6
This section offers news briefs on the Illinois community. The Lewis & Clark Council of the Boy Scouts of America of Madison County is collecting donations for their annual Scouting for Food drive on November 19, 2011. The Metro East Model Railroad Club is hosting a holiday open house on...
- Small Seeds for Growth. Wright-Cipriano, Audrey // Independent Banker;Feb2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p80
The article focuses on microfinance and its growth in the U.S. Microfinance was prevalent in third world countries for many years. However, after the recession of 2009 it emerged in the U.S. as well after financial institutes suffered losses. The author talks about Madison County, Illinois where...
- Bank of Edwardsville in Illinois Lines Up Next Chief. Davis, Paul // Americanbanker.com;2/19/2015, p1
Bank of Edwardsville in Illinois is set to have a new leader.
- Southern Illinois bank serves St. Louis Hispanic community. Gawarecki, Mara // North Western Financial Review;Dec2016, Vol. 201 Issue 13, p34
The article discusses the contribution of the bank named TheBANK of Edwardsville towards the St. Louis Hispanic community by opening its branch in November 2015 in the community which is a suburban area of the Fairmont City, Illinois for providing services to its under-served customers. Topics...
- Midwest banks honored. // North Western Financial Review;Dec2016, Vol. 201 Issue 13, p39
The article announces awards won by banks for community commitment from the bankers' organization American Bankers Association, which include TheBANK of Edwardsville, Old National Bank and National Cooperative Bank.