- PRIVATE SOCIAL NETWORKS: TOO EXCLUSIVE? Hempel, Jessi // Fortune;3/21/2011, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p50
The article reports on the popularity of private online social networks as of March 2011.
- In with the in-crowd. // Entrepreneur;Jun2013, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p44
The article presents answers to questions on the advantages of a closed social network, with a focus on the role of information flow in business, the use of private online social networks within an organization, and the transparency of business operations within closed social networks.
- Facebook Launches Network For Ads Within Mobile Apps. KEVIN SHALVEY // Investors Business Daily;5/1/2014, pA04
- Charities harness learning and development for social networking. // Charities Management;2011, Issue 76, p37
The article reports on the move of charities that are leading of their private and public counterparts in harnessing social networking for learning and development in Great Britain.
- Sainsbury's turns on Yammer network. // Grocer;2/21/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8193, p55
The article reports that supermarket chain Sainsbury's has made private social network Yammer available for staff as of February 2015.
- BLACK LIST. // Mixmag;May2013, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p22
The article comments on music remix, aluminum headphone stand, and private accounts on the social networking site Twitter.
- Social Foundations of Limited Dictatorship: Networks and Private Protection during Mexico's Early Industrialization. Wasserman, Mark // Estudios Interdisciplinarios de America Latina y el Caribe;ene-jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p111
The article reviews the book "Social Foundations of Limited Dictatorship: Networks and Private Protection during Mexico's Early Industrialization," by Armando Razo.
- PVN. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
(Private Virtual Network) See virtual private network.
- The Google+ factor: Battling for social network supremacy. Zuk, Ryan // Public Relations Tactics;Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p7
The article focuses on the attempt of waging the battle for social media supremacy by the private sector including Google Inc. Twitter, and other social networks in the U.S.
- Internet VPN. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
See virtual private network.