- New Airport Authority Urged. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32387, p32
The article reports that the Collin County Regional Airport Strategic Planning Board had urged McKinney City Council to form a separate authority to operate and develop the city's airport. The board also suggested that McKinney should work with Dallas Area Rapid Transit on a possible rail line...
- Councils vote Canberra for SYD. // Travel Daily;7/31/2012, p7
The article reports that the development of bid for Canberra Airport as a secondary gateway for air traffic in Sydney, New South Wales was favored by several councils in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.
- Airport fights taxi monopoly. Benko, Anita // Budapest Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p1
Reports that the Budapest City Council is locked in a dispute with Budapest Airport Rt, the operator of Ferihegy International Airport. Proposed plan to allow more taxi companies to serve the airport; Virtual monopoly by Tourist Taxi Kft; Council's questions on the details of the plan to break...
- Dallas City Council OKs Up to $500M for Love Field Upgrades. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/28/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33257, p5
The article reports on the approval of the city council to sell the special local government corporation worth up to 500 million dollars to fund the upgrade of Love Field airport in Dallas, Texas on January 27, 2010.
- City approves airport agreement. // Graham Leader;9/21/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 11, p1A
No abstract available.
- Manchester-Boston Airport: hypocrisy in action. Walters, John // New Hampshire Business Review;4/28/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p20
The article comments on the decision by the Manchester City Council to rename the local airport as the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport in New Hampshire in 2006. Key issues discussed include the effects of the state's proximity of Massachusetts on its attractiveness as a location for...
- Council approves Fresno-Chandler Downtown Airport's master plan. Carr, Reo // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;04/26/99, Issue 322451, p1
Focuses on city council's approval of the master plan for the Fresno-Chandler Downtown Airport in Fresno, California. Changes at the operations at the airport; Implementation of state and federal regulations; Promotion of economic development and job growth in the airport area.
- United States : CITY OFFICIALS sanctions removal of hill near LEESVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT. // TendersInfo News;8/4/2014, p1
The article reports on the city council's approval of a proposal to remove a hill near the municipal airport in Leesville, Louisiana.
- After a Decade, LAX Moves Toward Consensus on Master Plan. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31981, p42
Reports on the endorsement of the first components of a master plan to update Los Angeles International Airport to the Los Angeles City Council in California. Proposal for an improvement of airport safety and security; Approval of the council of the less controversial issues in the master plan;...