Bankers, Underwriters Play Big Role in White's Foundation
- Remove excess super contribution penalties: SPAA. // Super Review;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the call of the Self-Managed Super Fund Professional's Association of Australia (SPAA) for the government to remove excess super contribution penalties to super fund investors.
- Streets ahead. McCurry, Patrick // Director;Apr2001, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p82
Features the Street (UK) Foundation, an organization which aims to offer loans to start-ups and individuals working in the grey economy who lack access to mainstream finance. Offices of the organization; Example of the company's innovative approach.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Lenders. // Inside Tucson Business;5/13/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p6B
Presents a chart depicting on Small Business Administration lenders in Tucson, Arizona. Names of lending companies; Contact information; Average loans statewide.
- The Best Places for Financial Networking. // njbiz;9/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p36
Part V. Provides information on several financial networking organizations in New Jersey. Newark Technology Group; New Jersey Entrepreneurial Network; New Jersey Entrepreneurs Forum.
- Angel investors group breaks from NEOSA. Stacklin, Jeff // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p7
Reports the separation of investors with the Northeast Ohio Software Association (NEOSA) in Ohio. Existence of close ties between the organization and NEOSA; Reasons of the splitting of the group; Membership of the organization with private equity capital organization.
- The Role of the Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal in the Development of the Mexican Mortgage Market. Babatz, Guillermo // Housing Finance International;Mar2004, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p42
Describes the role of the Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal (SHF) organization in the development of the mortgage market in Mexico. History of SHF; Products offered; Risks and balance sheet of SHF.
- A blurring of the lines: What this industry is all about. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;10/15/99, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p6
Discusses the study made by the National Investment Center (NIC) for the Seniors Housing Care Industries which compares the senior housing industry with multifamily and hospitality industries. Status of the senior housing industry in the United States; Conference hosted by the NIC; How the...
- Fund Execs Say It's Time to Get Real. Burke, Kevin // Money Management Executive;6/2/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p1
Presents information on the annual general membership meeting of the Investment Company Institute in the U.S. in 2003. Issues discussed at the conference, which include restoring of investor confidence and investor education; Panelists in the meeting; Advice for investors on adopting realistic...
- THE STA FOUNDATION 2007 REPORT. // Traders Magazine;STA Conference 2007, Vol. 20, p24
The article presents the 2007 report of the Security Traders Association (STA) Foundation in the U.S. It stresses that traders are challenged over the changes that occurred in the market and it is important to drive creatively the changes necessary to meet and exceed the strategic and tactical...