Battery Park City Refunding to Give $232M to N.Y.C
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission Seeks $200M Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p4
Reports on the refunding of bonds of the Suburban Sanitary Commission in Washington. Advance refunding of 1996 and 1994 bonds; Timetable for the refunding of bonds; Amount of the refunding; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the refunding.
- Refunding deals take a back seat. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;03/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30359, p33
Reports on the abatement of the surge in refunding deals in the United States as Treasury prices retreated on March 26, 1998 to nudge the long bond's yield to 5.91%. Reaction of secondary traders to the market development; Surge in refunding deals seen in January and February 1998; Buying...
- Chicago Water District Seeks Long-Term Fixed Rate With $210 Million Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32577, p8
The article reports on the launch of a general obligation refunding by the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago in Illinois. The general obligation refunding, amounting $210, is being sold through a 10-member syndicate led by Banc of America Securities LLC. The move came...
- Pennsylvania Readies $706M in 3 Parts. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;12/3/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32765, p1
The article reports that the state of Pennsylvania will sell its $706 million fixed-rate general obligation bonds on December 4, 2007. The sale will be divided into three parts, which include the two new-money series and a $118 million refunding. Public Financial Management Inc. (PFM) will serve...
- New York LGAC Puts Off $191 M Refunding Following Storm. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;8/30/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33574, p6
The article reports on the delay of the sale of 191.2 million dollars Series 2011A fixed-rate subordinate-lien refunding bonds of the New York Local Government Assistance Corp. (LGAC) due to Hurricane Irene. Thomas Nitido, deputy comptroller for budget and policy analysis for the state's...
- Muni Market Set for Chicago, Pa. Bond Sales. Barnett, Chip; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/28/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34316, p10
The article reports that municipal bond traders will focus on big deals that will come to market on June 3, 2015 from Chicago, Illinois and Pennsylvania. Topics covered include how Chicago will offer 645 U.S. dollars of fixed-rate bonds to convert 800 million U.S. dollars and Pennsylvania...
- Busy Two Weeks: Dallas to Sell $337 Million in Two Competitive Deals. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the initiated bids for water and sewer system revenue bonds of Dallas, Texas. Amount of general obligation bond issue; Usage of negotiation for refunding issues; Range of maturities for the revenue bonds.
- Treasury Details Quarterly Issuance. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p2
Reports on the increase in the U.S. Treasury Department's quarterly refunding as the agency continues to face debt limit constraints that could affect future debt auctions. Notes that will be offered by the agency to refund privately held notes and bonds maturing or called on November 15, 2004.