N.Y.'s $2B Tobacco Deal Set for Nov
- How States are Taking More Tobacco Money off the Table. Bisbey, Allison; Burton, Paul // Asset Securitization Report;Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p26
The article discusses the possibility of an issuance of bonds funded by tobacco manufacturers to redeem tobacco settlement bonds as handed by the Rhode Island's Tobacco Settlement Financing Corporation with the help of financial company Citigroup Global Markets. Topics include the details of the...
- Market Post: Muni Traders Eye Tobacco Deal. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;12/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34022, p1
The article reports that U.S. traders have agreed that the bond market is waiting for a 1.2 billion U.S. dollars New York Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. deal led by the financial services firm Citigroup Inc. as of December 2013. It informs that bond volume has increased to 6.55 billion U.S....
- DFW Tops the Scales, With N.Y.'s Sloan-Kettering a Distant 2d. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/28/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31623, p7
In a deal the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will sell$ 1.718 billion of joint revenue bonds in an insured deal led by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. All of the bonds are subject to the alternative minimum tax and mature serially from 2013 to 2035. The debt will be sold in two...
- Philadelphia Hopes to Save $27 Million on $207.5 Million Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p3
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is looking to produce approximately 27 million dollars in present value savings through a 207.5 million dollars negotiated refunding deal that may take place in late June or in early July in 2003. The lease revenue bonds, to be sold through the Philadelphia Municipal...
- Dearth of Deals Puts $975M Puerto Rico Electric Sale in Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p6
Reports on developments involving large revenue bond deals in the U.S. Selection of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. to price the revenue bond sale of Puerto Rico Electric Authority; Price of the revenue bond offering of New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund; Financial terms of the system-wide revenue...
- Pricing Update: Heineken. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;5/17/2010, p4
The article informs that Heineken NV has raised 725 million dollars though a private placement issue despite market volatility. It has been stated that JPMorgan Securities agented the deal that was done in an eight-year bullet tranche and was priced to a 4.60% coupon. it has been stated that the...
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the plans of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to acquire the general obligation refunding bonds of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. at low interest cost in San Francisco, California. Yields offer for serial bonds; Prices of serial bonds; Value of bonds issued.
- Calif. DWR Deal Closer To Reality. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31372, p1
Reports the plans of the California Department of Water Resources to issue power bonds. Deadline for the filing of the legal review by the state Supreme Court; Views of Nathan Brostom, vice-president of J.P. Morgan Securities Corp. on the rulings; Contents of the rulings.
- Calif. public works to try refunding. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Focuses on a plan by the California State Public Works Board to sell refunding bonds on March 10, 1999. Estimated volume of bonds to be sold; J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s selection as senior manager of the loan in the negotiated sector.