Around the Regions
- RHA in talks over NI trailers. // Motor Transport;4/8/2004, p6
Discusses the upcoming meeting of the Road Haulage Association with transport authorities in Northern Ireland. Topics to be discussed in the meeting; Condition of British operators picking up the trailers mainly at the Port Heysham; Effects of the unaccompanied trailers arriving at ports in...
- Conducting productive meetings. Gorup, Sharon R. // Association Management;Jan1997, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p76
Focuses on how chief elected officers of associations can conduct productive meetings. Scenario of a board meeting; Importance of advance preparation to ensure a successful board or committee meeting; What should be done at the meeting.
- Risk Management Association's Board Meeting. // Maine Community Banker;2007 3rd Quarter, p6
A photograph of the Risk Management Association's board members during their annual summer planning meeting on August 9, 2007 is presented.
- Meetings That Motivate. // Association Management;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p130
Recommends changes for conducting organizational meetings. Invitation of individuals and members; Change in environment; Process in the management of meetings.
- Facilitating Meetings With International Participants. Koenig, Bonnie // Association Management;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p133
Suggests concepts that aim to increase effectiveness when conducting an organizational meeting. Open-mindedness; How to deal language difficulties; Encouragement of participation.
- Around the Region. // Management Services;Oct2002, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p37
Reports that under the new constitution of the Institute of Management Services, a new region chairman for the North West region will be appointed at the next general meeting which will be held on November 30, 2002.
- Meeting Money Savers. Eisenstodt, Joan L. // Association Management;Sep2003, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p42
Provides tips and information on how to save money and maximize return on investment in organizing organizational meetings in the U.S. Determination on the needs and habits of the members; Establishment of the availability of the information for the cost, frequency and type of transportation to...
- Royal Charter. // Management Services;Apr2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p32
Reports that the Institute of Management Services Council noted with approval a summary of the institute's position of requesting a meeting with the Privy Council advisors to discuss the long term prospects for a Royal Charter.
- EEPS/EIIE. // Management Services;Apr2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p32
Reports that the chairman of the Institute of Management Services has announced that the next board meeting of the EFPS would take place in Berlin, Germany on March 24-25, 1991.