- Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© M100. // Australian Personal Computer;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p92
Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© M100 portable computer, from Toshiba Corp., is the most compact notebook, but it still packs a punch into a stylish 13in unit. In the office, the Pentium M 1.2GHz CPU doesn't prove as slow as expected, with the battery lasting a very respectable three hours and 57 minutes....
- Toshiba Goes Full Speed Ahead With Satellite 1905. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p33
Reports on the launch of Satellite 1905-S301 notebook computer by Toshiba which incorporates a full Intel Pentium 4 processor in a mobile platform. Key features of Toshiba Satellite; Rationale behind the use of Pentium 4 processor instead of the traditional mobile Pentium or mobile Celeron chip...
- Tecra notebook for small business. // NZ Business;Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p37
Evaluates the Tecra A2 notebook computer from Toshiba. Features and capabilities of the computer; Price of the device.
- We want one! Lawrence, Kevin // NZ Business;Mar2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p4
Evaluates the Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© 3500 from Toshiba Corp. Recognized components of the Tablet; Feature helpful in fixing the mistakes..
- Satlaptop. // Management Services;Sep2003, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p29
This article evaluates the new Satellite 5200 laptop computer from Toshiba. It is the first notebook to use the powerful NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5600, the industry's first DirectX 9.0-class mobile graphics processor unit and a new high performance screen technology--Clear Super View. Its main chip...
- IT managers respond with caution to MMX systems. April, Carolyn A. // InfoWorld;1/20/97, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p26
Reports on the user responses to the introduction of desktops and notebooks based on Intel Corp.'s Pentium MMX processor. IT managers' reasons for their reluctance to buy MMX-enabled systems; PC vendors with corporate product offerings; Difference in pricing between the MMX systems and regular...
- Slim, Light, and the Power's Right. Lasky, Michael S. // PC World;Jul2001, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p74
Evaluates Toshiba's Portege 3490CT, a slim, lightweight notebook computer. Prices of computers; Features; Optional equipment.
- Toshiba shows us the Satellite Radius, plus two detachable laptops. BROWN, MICHAEL // PC World;Jul2014, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p32
The article presents descriptions of the Satellite Radius portable computer, and the Click 2 and Satellite Click 2 Pro laptop computers, all from Toshiba.
- Toshiba Qosmio G10. // Australian Personal Computer;Feb2005, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p52
Evaluates the Qosmio G10 wide-screen notebook computer from Toshiba Corp. Features of the computer; Options available with the computer; Portability of the product.