How the Internet is changing the financial department
- Cisco touts e-com savvy. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;02/22/99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on Cisco Commerce Solutions, a set of best practices for electronic commerce from Cisco Systems Inc. Percentage of Cisco products which are sold online; Benefits that the services will offer; Efforts by Cisco to develop strong management tools for electronic commerce Web sites.
- Cisco introduces Virtual Consulting for small & midsize businesses in P.R. Cortes, Rossie // Caribbean Business;4/22/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p64
Reports on Cisco Systems' introduction of its Virtual Consulting tool. Evaluation of small and midsize Puerto Rican businesses' specific needs in developing an Internet solutions plan; Tool's ability to improve business operations, reduce costs and increase productivity and client satisfaction;...
- Cisco Posts Strong Results. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p38
Reports the corporate finance of Internet service provider Cisco Systems Inc. in the U.S. Percentage of sales growth in network transmission and Internet Protocol-based products; Figures of the total sales; Increase of pro forma gross margins.
- Ordering Meds Online? Read This First. // Shape;Dec2011, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p92
The article reports on research conducted at Carnegie Mellon University that found that that people searching for drug information online are directed to illicit and questionable pharmacies nearly a third of the time and discusses methods consumers can use to avoid risk when ordering drugs online.
- CAN'T LIVE WITH IT. Digneo, Greg // Entrepreneur;Jun2010, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p38
In this article the author offers his opinions on the internet business tracking tool Google Analytics.
- CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. Ushakov, Pavel // Entrepreneur;Jun2010, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p38
In this article the author offers his opinions on the Internet business tracking tool Google Analytics.
- Online purchasing revisited. Crouch, David // CMA Management;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p36
Focuses on the importance of online marketing and electronic procurement to businesses. Opportunity for streamlined order processing, increased customer contact and access to new markets; Value of electronic commerce to sales channels; Development of Internet purchasing.
- Why Cisco succeeded (and you may not). Krapf, Eric // Business Communications Review;Nov97, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p47
Features how the giant router vendor Cisco Systems' Website made e-commerce look simple. Significant things that the Cisco site demonstrates; Improving the physical world process; Integration as a business issue; Factors attributed to Cisco's success.
- Preparing your network for electronic commerce. Fong, Kevin // Network World;10/06/97, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p68
Opinion. Focuses on strategies in venturing into electronic commerce in the United States. Cisco Systems Inc.'s success in its electronic business; Methods of using the Internet for business-to-business transactions; Challenges in electronic commerce.