- Catskill Trails (Book). Kinght, Frank // New York State Conservationist;Apr2001, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p30
Reviews the book 'Catskill Trails: A Ranger's Guide to the High Peaks,' by Edward G. Henry.
- Catskill Rivers (Book). // Conservationist;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p50
Reviews the book 'Catskill Rivers,' by Austin M. Francis.
- Winter Sports Medicine (Book). Dorsen, Peter J. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/5/90, Vol. 264 Issue 21, p2808
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Winter Sports Medicine,' edited by Murray J. Casey, Carl Foster and Edward G. Hixson.
- The Catskills (Book Review). Spak, Susan // Library Journal;11/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 20, p2345
Reviews the book 'The Catskills: Land in the Sky,' text by John G. Mitchell and photographs by Charles D. Winters.
- Skiing from the Head Down. Rejeski, W. Jack // Journal of Sport Psychology;1983, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p347
The article reviews the book "Skiing from the Head Down," by Leonard A. Loudis and W. Charles Lobitz.
- Figure Skating Now: Olympic and World Stars. 2nd. Ed.
(Book). Douglas, Lorraine // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;2/13/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reviews the book "Figure Skating Now: Olympic & World Stars," 2nd ed., by GÃ©rard ChÃ¢taigneau and Steve Milton.
- The Encyclopedia of Figure Skating. Decker, Charlotte; Kohl, David F. // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Fall98, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p92
Reviews the book "The Encyclopedia of Figure Skating," by John Malone.
- Snowmobile Hall of Fame's "I Raced Ski-Dooï¿½A Different Point of View.". GREEN, CHRISTIE // American Snowmobiler;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p63
The article reviews the book "I Raced Ski-Doo... A Different Point of View," published by the Snowmobile Hall of Fame.
- Art Flick. Weamer, Paul // Fly Fisherman;Feb/Mar2016, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p28
No abstract available.