Hudson River Waterfront Map
- DOWN BY THE RIVERSIDE. Ross, Alice // TravelAmerica;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p28
Presents a list of city riverwalks in the U.S. Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale along the north and south banks of the New River in Florida; Riverfront Plaza along the Savannah River in Georgia; Louisville Riverwalk along the Ohio River in Kentucky; Riverwalk Manistee along the Manistee River in...
- Waterfront Boston. // Not For Tourists Guide to Boston, 2008;2008, p48
This section presents maps of the areas in waterfront Boston, Massachusetts, including Charlestown, East Boston and South Boston (West)/Fort Point.
- ROME AND THE RIVERS. Southerland, Randy // Georgia Trend;Nov2007, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p84
The article informs about the rivers that flow through Rome, Georgia. The Etowah and Oostanaula Rivers merge to form the Coosa River. Renovation works are going on in an attempt to bring tourism to the region. The Forum, a riverfront near the city's auditorium, will be getting a new $1.6 million...
- THE RIVERFRONTS OF SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA. Stahls JR., Paul F. // Louisiana Life;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p32
The article presents information on the riverfronts of Southwest Louisiana. It mentions that Lake Charles, Louisiana is spread between modern convention facilities and bicentenary cemeteries and the lakefront consist of array of playgrounds that extent from conventional to architecturally...
- Untitled. Pataki, George E. // New York State Conservationist;Aug2006, Vol. 61 Issue 1, preceding p1
This article presents a letter about the Greenway system in New York. The state has spectacular waterways stretching from the Hudson River Valley to the Niagara River. The state's Greenway system offers various recreational activities. The Hudson River Valley Greenway has more than 500 miles of...
- Take Me to the River. Gordon, Alice // Travel & Leisure;Aug2005, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p132
Relates the author's travel experience to the different rivers in the U.S. Description of the country landscape; Accommodations available at riverfronts; Rate per night; Contact information.
- Marietta Riverboat Slates Visit. Casto, James E. // State Journal (WV);10/16/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p30
No abstract available.
- MYSTERY HARBOR. // MotorBoating;Sep2003, Vol. 192 Issue 3, p10
Provides information on a revitalized Great Lakes' mystery harbor. Description of the waterfront complex The Docks at the harbor; Favorite pastime along the banks of the Maumee River in Ohio.
- Ladybug, Muddle & Thud. // Ladybug;Mar2010, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p2
A fictional map of the GurgleBurble River is presented.