- Letters. // New African;Jun2004, Issue 430, p4
Presents letters to the editor on african-political issues published in the June 2004 issue of "New African." "South Africa: Hideous Astrocities on Farms," which explores the isolated cases of violence perpetrated by white farmers; "NPP has failed Ghana Airways," which probes on the quality of...
- Revisiting the 'blues.'. Medernach, Christophe // Vision Systems Design;Apr2009, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A bad case of the blues," in the December 2008 isue.
- MAILBOX. Rice, Faye; Saults, Joe; Strasburger, Vesta; Heaton, Michael P.; Thyparambil, Nancy; Dodson, Mary Beth; Wattier, Liz; Wolf, Hannie; Gordon, Caroline // Nebraska Life;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "On the Trail of Old Jules" in the November/December 2008 issue, "The Art of Beautiful Writing" in the September/October 2008 issue, and Toadstool Park in the November/December 2008 issue.
- Letters from Readers. // Commentary;Apr2001, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p3
Presents several letters to the editor on various topics.
- Cover Page. Lehmann, Harrison A.; Mahony, J. F.; Juede, A. Herbert; Miller, Annabel Beck; Reading, Raymond; Newton, Myrtle; Miles, Arthur D.; Gruenther, Alfred M.; Brown, Benjamin P.; Tarrant, John; Roe, Charles H.; Dum, Charlotte L.; Lucas, Clara B.; Peace, Elizabeth R.; Cooper, H. F.; Anderson, Robert R. // Saturday Evening Post;1/23/1959, Vol. 232 Issue 30, preceding p1
Presents letters to the editor regarding topics published in previous issues. "Let the women work," which criticizes the way American writers treat the Russians; "Life of Christ," which commends the Christmas feature.
- Write a letter to the Editor. // Hub (Hay River, NT);2/8/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p4
The article offers instructions to readers on how to send a letter to the editor to the journal.
- Rethinking the rules. Semion, Kay // Masthead;Summer2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p3
Reflects on the rules of writing to the editors. Reasons for not publishing some letters; Suggestions on making rules for the letters.
- Write a letter to the Editor. // Hub (Hay River, NT);12/21/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p4
The article offers information on the things to consider when writing a letter to the editor to the journal.
- Unjustified Restrictions on Letters to the Editor. Altman, Douglas G. // PLoS Medicine;May2005, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p457
Presents a letter to the editor about unjustified restrictions on letters to the editor.