- Baptist Fund Increases Faith in Corp. Bonds. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;03/20/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the plan of Louisiana Baptist Foundation to change its duration limits on bond maturities and increase its exposure to corporation bonds.
- Street Fighting. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31749, p31
Reports that McCune Charitable Foundation denied allegations that it funded opposition to a bond issue for street projects in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Foundation's denial that it issued money to the Stop Tax Waste Organization; U.S. Internal Revenue Service's rules regarding political donations.
- Spokane Demands Info In Parking Garage Suit. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p32
Reports on a case concerning the bond issue of the Spokane Downtown Foundation. Terms of the bond issue; Structure of the bonds.
- Collegiate Housing Foundation Hits IRS With $350M Question. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p1
Reports on the Collegiate Housing Foundation's effort to have tax-exempt stats for its outstanding 350 million dollar bond. Examination of the foundation's non-profit status; Protection of the 17 bond issues of the foundation.
- Mayo Clinic set to tap market for $227 million in largest-deal ever. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30381, p3
Reports on Rochester, Minnesota's expected sale of a $227 million revenue bond for Mayo Foundation. Probable investor interest in the deal; Use of majority of the bond's proceeds; Corporate reorganization being planned by the foundation.
- Roslyn Foundation donates $50,000. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/26/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 31, p54
Reports on the donation made by the Roslyn Savings Foundation to the Adolescent Psychiatric Unit of John T. Mather Memorial Hospital in Long Island, New York. Amount donated; Plans of creating a Rooftop Recreational Area for patients.
- Auxiliary raises $250K for South Nassau. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/26/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 31, p54
Reports on the donation made by Central Council Auxiliary to South Nassau Communities Hospital in New York.
- Hospital Foundation awards $20,000 to hospital programs. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;04/13/98, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p9
Reports on the Helen Hayes Hospital Foundation's grants to fund various programs at the medical physical rehabilitation hospital in West Haverstraw, New York. Funds for ambulatory services; Foundation sponsorship of the Winner on Wheels program; Assistance received by the Employee Assistance...
- Passing Ashe's torch. Sommers, Irene // Tennis;Mar95, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p13
Reports that the Arthur Ashe Foundation for the Defeat of AIDS will close in 1995 to be replaced by a $1 million endowment at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center. Accomplishment of the foundation's goal of raising $5 million; Success of the foundation's fund-raising activities; Contact...