Ambac, Radian Post 3Q Net Income Increases; XL Warns of Lower Earnings
- Bond Insurers: Ambac Reports 'Exceptional' 4th Quarter, Up 20% From 2000. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p28
Reports on the net income earned by Ambac Financial Group Inc. during the fourth quarter of 2001. Factors attributed to the income earned by the company; Comparisons of the net incomes earned by the company during 2000-02; Rise in net premiums of the company.
- Ambac announces rise in 1st-quarter income. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30633, p25
Reports on the financial performance of Ambac Financial Group Inc. in the first quarter of fiscal 1999. Net income; Earnings per share.
- Ambac Financial posts earnings increase. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;07/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30447, p3
Announces an increase in Ambac Financial Group's second quarter core earnings for 1998. Income per share; Outlook for Ambac's structured and international deals; Gross premiums written by Ambac during the period.
- Ambac third-quarter net income rises 22%. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/02/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30760, p25
Reports on the 22 percent net income increase at Ambac Financial Group Inc. during the third quarter of 1999 over that of 1998. Adjusted gross municipal premiums written; Decline in total municipal volume offset by increase in market share for the quarter; Increase in municipal pricing;...
- Ambac Reports Quarterly Earnings. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;04/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30875, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Ambac Financial Group in the first quarter of 2000. Increase in the firm's net income; Factors behind the firm's strong bottom-line quarter; Business opportunities from the structured and international markets.
- Ambac Reports $206 Million of Net Income. RENICK, OLIVER // Bond Buyer;8/15/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33963, p4
The article reports that the bond insurer Ambac Financial Group Inc. has reported 206 million U.S. dollars of net income after exit from Chapter 11 of the bankruptcy case.
- Upbeat XL Capital Reports 1st Quarter Net Income of $89.5 Million. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31377, p6
Reports on the increasing net income for the first quarter of XL Capital Ltd. in Bermuda. Improvement of the financial performance; Enhancement of the market condition; Gross premiums of the company.
- XL Capital Posts Strong 1st Quarter Earnings. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;04/05/99, Vol. 103 Issue 14, p39
Highlights the increase in the 1999 first quarter net income of XL Capital Ltd. Factors contributing to the company's transformation and growth; Statistical data of revenues and premiums.
- Ambac Cites Public Finance as 'Standout' in 2Q Growth. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Ambac Financial Group Inc. for the second quarter of 2002. Net income of the company; Growth in domestic public finance; Services offered by company.