Fulton County, Ga., Issues RFPs for $280 Million Water-Sewer Deal
- Arizona Town Trying to Take Water Matter Into Its Own Hands. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p6
Reports that Cave Creek, Arizona is asking voters to approve up to $50 million in revenue bonds to purchase and expand the existing water and sewer system. Aspects of Proposition 402 which voters need to approve in an election set for May 17, 2005; Town's negotiation with the owner of Cave Creek...
- GIT2014 Conference. Laurs, Brendan M. // Journal of Gemmology;2015, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p446
The article discusses the International Gem and Jewelry Conference hosted by jeweler organization Gem and Jewelry Institute of Thailand (GIT) held in Chiang Mai, Thailand from December 8-9, 2015.
- 3 Big Deals Readied in Puerto Rico. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p1
Reports on the preparation made by Puerto Rico and two of its issuers on three separate deals to refund outstanding debt. Remarks from Carlos M. Pineiro, executive vice president of financing for the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico, on the refunding transactions; Consideration by...
- Munis Firm as Buyers' Interest Gains; Puerto Rico, Calif. PWB Deals Price. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31858, p2
Presents news concerning public finance in the United States as of April 2004. Gains by municipal bonds; Price of Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority bonds; California State Public Works Board lease revenue deal.
- Marco Island, Fla., Planning $103 Million Water and Sewer Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p48
Reports on the plan of officials at Marco Island into the debt market with the sale of water and sewer revenue bonds under pending approval by Collier County in Florida. Estimation of bonds to purchase the water and sewer system assets owned by the Florida Water Services Inc.; Proceeds to be...
- At Long Last, Atlanta on Verge Of $865M Water-Sewer Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p1
Reports on the plan of Atlanta, Georgia to issue bonds to finance a water-sewer project. Structure of the bonds.
- Nailing down savings from sewer and water bids proves tricky. Stuart, Stephen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/4/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p8
Focuses on the plan of the sewer and water systems in New Orleans to save money to issue bonds to fix leaky systems. Use of 91 million dollar operating budgets; Issuance of bonds for capital repairs; Reduction of backlog.
- Jefferson County, Ala., Selling $275M Of Sewer Repair Warrants Today. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p3
Reports the sale of sewer revenue capital improvement warrants by the Board of Supervisors in Jefferson County, Alabama. Similarity of sewer repair warrants to bonds; Use of the sale proceeds to fund replacement and expansion program of sewer system; Basis of the expansion program.
- Toledo, Ohio's largest deal ever earmarked for utilities. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p32
Reports that Toledo, Ohio will begin a $120 million overhaul of its sewer and water systems when it issues $67 million of revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Underwriter; Bond ratings.