N.J. EDA to Take Swap Route With #301M Deal Aimed at Jobs
- Major Camden project gets $253M incentive from EDA. ANDREW, GEORGE // njbiz;9/14/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p12
The article reports that the Economic Development Authority (EDA) has approved a 253 million U.S. dollars incentive package for Camden, New Jersey under the Economic Opportunity Act.
- New Jersey Agency OKs Financing Plan to Jump-Start Casino Project. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33460, p20
The article reports on a financing plan with 261 million dollars of tax incentives approved by the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to help revive the stalled Revel casino project in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- New Jersey Authority Uses PILOTS to Back Refunding Deal for Mall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p40
No abstract available.
- Agency bonds with banks to offer credit to NJ firms. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p27
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's creation of a composite bond program. Program details; Development of two regionally targeted bond issues; Bond program benefits; Industry observers' comments.
- N.J. Gears Up for First Batch Of School Construction Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to issue school bonds in New Jersey. Creation of a Division of School Construction and planning; Structure of the planned bond sale.
- EDA: Fresh Direct never turned us down. Eder, Katie // njbiz;2/13/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) has refuted reports that Fresh Direct turned down its offer to move its operations.
- N.J. Bond Bill Would Fund Grants. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p1
New Jersey could issue more than $660 million in state appropriation-backed debt to pay for incentive grants to companies that relocate or expand in New Jersey, under legislation supported by Governor. The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee approved a bill that would allow the New Jersey...
- N.J. EDA Preps $435M for School Facilities. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p1
The article reports on the selling of 435 million dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds by New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA).
- New Jersey Development Agency Approves Up to $585M of Bonds. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32668, p7
The article reports that New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) has approved to sell up to $585 million of supplemental motor vehicle surcharge revenue bonds to help finance special needs housing developments and generate refunding savings. The debt will be an obligation of the state...