Big Fix: Houston Hunts Savings in $190M Deal
- N.Y. MTA to Sell Up to $650 Million in Three Deals by Year's End. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p3
No abstract available.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p34
Provides information on bond deals in the United States as of August 22, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Texas Cities Eye Favorable Rates For Upcoming Water, Sewer Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31238, p5
Reports the entry of the water and sewer revenue bond deals of Houston and Dallas cities into the money market in Texas. Amount of the proceeds from the sale needed to refund outstanding commercial paper; Approval of a commercial paper program to finance water and sewer projects; Rating of the...
- Go Litchfield. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32303, p31
The article reports on the competitive bond sale of Litchfield, Connecticut of about 18.5 million dollars for school expansion and renovation projects. The bonds will be sold through i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system.
- Texas School District Prepared to Come to Market With Deal After Delay. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p6
The article focuses on the bond offering of the Spring Branch Independent School District in Texas. The offering is one of a handful of planned refundings that have been placed on the shelf recently pending more favorable market conditions. The author offers information about the terms and...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p12
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated sales of bonds compiled by i-Deal in the U.S.
- 30Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p28
Presents a chart depicting the results of competitive sales of bonds compiled by i-Deal in the U.S.
- HK tunnels deal launched amidst great fanfare. Davies, Rob // Asset Securitization Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p24
The article discusses the launch of Hong Kong Link 2004, the most widely distributed bond deal of the Hong Kong government transactions backed by tunnel revenues. Involvement of 23 banks; Option of the retail buyers on purchase the bonds; Importance of the buyers on healthy spreads of previous...
- Rare Augusta, Ga., Credit Hits the Market. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p1
The article reports on the offering of $44 million of general obligation bonds, giving investors a chance to pick up some investment-grade paper in Augusta, Georgia. A. G. Edwards & Sons Inc. is the financial adviser of the deal while Oliver Manner will act as bond counsel. The deal consists of...