St. Louis IDA Hotel Bonds on Watch
- Moody's Drops St. Louis Hotel Bonds, Feels Investors Will Take Hit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/11/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33078, p4
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s decision to downgrade the $98 million St. Louis, Missouri convention center hotel bonds from Caa2 to Ca. Moody's explains that the downgrade was due to the forecast that bondholders who now own the hotel will likely incur a loss on their...
- EL SALVADOR. Wagenheim, Kal // Caribbean Update;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p10
This section offers news briefs concerning El Salvador. The U.S. government gave a 460.9 million dollar grant to the country which will be used to further economic growth and lessen poverty. The foreign-currency government bond ratings of the country has been downgraded to Ba1 by Moody's...
- Baltimore Hotel Corp. Bonds Revised to Stable: Moody's. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/15/2014, Issue 34226, p26
The article focuses on the decision of Moody's Investors Service on December 11, 2014 to revise from negative to stable the convention center hotel revenue bonds of non-profit Baltimore Hotel Corp. due to improved cash flow. Topics covered include the non-profit's use of the bond to finance a...
- Moody's Removes St. Louis Authority From Watch List, Affirms Caa2 Rating. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/26/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32495, p3
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to remove the Saint Louis Industrial Development Authority's senior-lien hotel revenue bonds from its watch list for a possible downgrade. The bonds were issued for the America's Center Convention Center hotels. The bonds had a low...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Newman, Emily; Vadum, Matthew; Piazza, Johanna; Braun, Martin Z.; D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p37
Presents news briefs related to issue of bonds in different states of the U.S. Decision in the House of Maine on whether a casino should be built in the state or not; Bond anticipation notes issued by the state of Massachusetts in June 2003; Ratings assigned to the upcoming bond sales by...
- Fallen Angel Recovery Rates Top Junk. // High Yield Report;1/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the findings of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s study showing that recovery rates on defaulted corporate bonds continued their upward trajectory in 2003.
- Harrisburg Bonds on Review Over Distressed-City Option. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p6
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to review the combined 86.4 million dollar of Harrisburg Authority water bonds and Harrisburg Parking Authority revenue bonds since the city can apply for distressed communities program that would downgrade the bonds in Pennsylvania.
- OKLAHOMA: OKC ISD GOs Score a Aa2. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/3/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33510, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in allotting an Aa2 underlying rating to 11 million dollars of general obligation bonds to be issued in May 2011 by Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 89.
- MINNESOTA: Rail Agency Gets Aa3. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p9
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of a Aa3 credit with a positive outlook to the Anoka County Regional Rail Authority's sales of 33 million dollars of revenue bonds. It will finance the county's contribution towards a commuter rail line and an extension of a...