Leading Indicators Slip 0.2% in Sept
- LEI Rises 1.4% in March, Pointing to Slow Recovery. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33302, p2
The article presents the report from Conference Board Inc. which revealed that the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in the U.S. has increased by 1.4% in March 2010.
- Leading Indicators Increase 0.1% in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p2
The article reports on the increase of composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in the U.S. in May 2008. The Conference Board Inc. has announced that the U.S. composite index of LEI rose 0.1% in May. This LEI increase remain unchanged from the 0.1% in April. The LEI stands at 102.1,...
- The Economy in Perspective. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar1999, p1
Focuses on the economic conditions in the United States (US) as of March 1999. US production of goods and services and household purchases of goods and services; Conference Board's Present Situation Index; Investment spending; Consumer price index; Impact of the international economic crises to...
- MORE of the SAME. McCarron, Kathy // Tire Business;1/2/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p0010
The article provides an overview of the economic condition of the U.S. in 2012. The economic forecast for 2012 is expected to be similar to that of 2011 which depicts uncomfortably slow growth without much improvement in the labor market as revealed in the annual Business Outlook of the Indiana...
- Economy likely to keep slowing. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/30/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 63, p10A
The article reports on the economic conditions of U.S. in October 2007. According to the Conference Board, its index of leading indicators declined by 0.5 percent during the month and dropping by 0.9 percent in August. The decline was higher than anticipated, as economists surveyed by...
- Signs of Recovery? // Traffic World;5/26/2008, Vol. 272 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the economic condition in the U.S. It states that the country's economic conditions may be about to brighten after declining indicators. According to the Conference Board, index of leading economic indicators edged up 0.1 percent in April 2008 following a 0.1 percent...
- Leading Indicators Rise 1.1% In December. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/22/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the increase on the composite index of leading economic indicators in the U.S. in December 2010, recording a growth of 1.1% as determined by the Conference Board Inc.
- Economy Cruising. // Traffic World;2/27/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p8
The article presents economic forecasts of the U.S. economy for 2006. Leading indicators shows favorable results. The Conference Board reported an increase in economic indicators of 1.1 percent in January, which include from unemployment benefit claims to building permits. Moreover, the...
- The Index of Leading. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/21/2014, pA02
The Index of Leading Economic Indicators rose a stronger-than-expected 0.9% in Oct. after Sept.'s 0.7% gain, suggesting strong growth into '15, the Conference Board said.