NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS CHILDREN'S
- HarperCollins Still Leading NYT Children's List. // Book Publishing Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p5
The article reports that HarperCollins Publishers Inc., with 33 titles on the list for a total of 260 weeks, lead the other publishing companies in the newspaper "New York Times" children's paperback/picture and chapter category. HarperCollins placed "Happy Halloween, Little Critter!" by Mercer...
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p8
Reports developments related to international publishers. Rank of Random House Inc. in Great Britain book market; Sales of Harper Collins; Appointment of Ann-Janine Murtagh as publishing director of Orchard Books.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Childrens' // Book Publishing Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p8
Presents the list of the leading book publishers of the U.S. as of September 8, 2003. Number of bestseller books which helped HarperCollins to stay on top of the publisher's list; Total number of weeks during which titles of Random House did desirable business.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction Year-To-Date, 2003. // Book Publishing Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p8
Presents a chart depicting the top ten publishers as provided in the "New York Times" bestseller score board as of 2003. Business address of Random House; Length of weeks that Simon & Schuster stayed in the chart; Number of titles that Penguin Group USA has.
- Relationship Books No. 1 on NYT Advice & Misc. Lists. // Book Publishing Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p6
The article focuses on the Advice and Miscellaneous Lists of the newspaper "New York Times." Dating advice books aimed squarely at women are at the top of both the hardcover and paperback lists. Simon Spotlight Entertainment, the imprint which launched in September 2004, with "He's Just Not That...
- Random House, Food Network Stars Control NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the hardcover and paperback advice and miscellaneous lists of the "New York Times." Most of the top spots of the list have been controlled by television personalities such as Rachael Ray from the Food Network, Paula Deen and Ina Garten's "Barefoot Contessa at Home," from...
- HarperCollins Tops Children's Lists for Second Straight Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on various publishers which achieved several best selling children's books in 2006. They include HarperCollins Publishers Inc. which topped the list with 27 book titles. Random House Inc. ranked second with 23 book titles including authors Christopher Paolini's "Eldest" and...
- Three-Decade Friendship Helps HC Snag Long-Time RH Author Crichton. // Book Publishing Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Michael Crichton has ended his relationship with Random House Inc. to reunite with Jane Friedman in HarperCollins Publishers Inc. History of the relationship of Crichton and Friedman.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction 2001. // Book Publishing Report;1/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
Presents a list of top-selling hardcover fiction book publishers in the U.S. for the year 2001. Random House; Penguin Putnam; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster;; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Tyndale House.