TABITHA TAKES AIM
- Pump up the politics. Speidel, Maria // People;10/19/92, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p75
Profiles Tabitha Soren, 25, MTV's political correspondent and host of the weekly `Choose or Lose' campaign reports. MTV estimates its voter drive, including Soren's spots, have helped motivate nearly 100,000 new voters to register. Background; Career; Unconventional coverage; Cynicism.
- Tabith Soren. LeBlanc, Adrian Nicole // Seventeen;Nov93, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p82
Features Tabitha Soren. Anchor on MTV; Correspondent on NBC; Friend of President Bill Clinton; Extensive traveller; Favorite bands; Role in changing the way politicians think about young voters; Favorite books.
- Tabitha Soren: Wolf in chic clothing? Walls, Jeannette; Gelman, Jan // New York;5/24/93, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p8
Reveals that Tabitha Soren, MTV news anchor, has had a wardrobe consultant shopping for her at the Nicole Miller and Mary McFadden showrooms for clothing and the James Arpad and Maria Snyder showrooms for jewelry and accessories, causing a fashion insider to speculate she is looking for a more...
- Beavis and Butt-Head can hawk their own P.J.s. Bellafante, Ginia // Time;9/5/1994, Vol. 144 Issue 10, p81
Offers comments by MTV newswoman Tabitha Soren on the network's home-shopping series `The Goods,' which purveys `Mr. Ed' watches and clothes designed by rapper Snoop Doggy Dogg.
- CREDITS. // InStyle;Summer2006 Instyle, Vol. 13, p280
The article presents a list of persons who have contributed their services for the journal.
- talent. // House Beautiful;Apr2001, Vol. 143 Issue 4, p24
Features several journalists, photojournalists and an illustrator who contributed articles to the April 2001 issue of `House Beautiful' magazine.
- A Visual Record of a Violent Year. Lipton, Joshua // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p65
Presents photographs that indicate the challenges facing news photographers in the 1960s, particularly 1968.
- All that glitters. Williams, Marjorie // Vanity Fair;June97, Issue 442, p104
Focuses on Michael Lewis, an American journalist. Luck as a journalist; Description of Lewis' personality; Discussion on the book `Trail Fever'; Romantic life of Lewis; Lewis's essence.
- Reporters at Al-Rashid to remain Iraq steady. Strupp, Joe // Editor & Publisher;2/3/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p3
Focuses on the presence of Western journalists in Iraq despite safety concerns over potential war between the U.S. and Iraq, as of February 3, 2003. Attitudes of reporters and photojournalists on covering news in Iraq; Views on the issue of their continued presence once the fighting starts;...