TABITHA TAKES AIM
- Pump up the politics. Speidel, Maria // People;10/19/92, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p75
Profiles Tabitha Soren, 25, MTV's political correspondent and host of the weekly `Choose or Lose' campaign reports. MTV estimates its voter drive, including Soren's spots, have helped motivate nearly 100,000 new voters to register. Background; Career; Unconventional coverage; Cynicism.
- Tabith Soren. LeBlanc, Adrian Nicole // Seventeen;Nov93, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p82
Features Tabitha Soren. Anchor on MTV; Correspondent on NBC; Friend of President Bill Clinton; Extensive traveller; Favorite bands; Role in changing the way politicians think about young voters; Favorite books.
- Tabitha Soren: Wolf in chic clothing? Walls, Jeannette; Gelman, Jan // New York;5/24/93, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p8
Reveals that Tabitha Soren, MTV news anchor, has had a wardrobe consultant shopping for her at the Nicole Miller and Mary McFadden showrooms for clothing and the James Arpad and Maria Snyder showrooms for jewelry and accessories, causing a fashion insider to speculate she is looking for a more...
- Beavis and Butt-Head can hawk their own P.J.s. Bellafante, Ginia // Time;9/5/1994, Vol. 144 Issue 10, p81
Offers comments by MTV newswoman Tabitha Soren on the network's home-shopping series `The Goods,' which purveys `Mr. Ed' watches and clothes designed by rapper Snoop Doggy Dogg.
- PICTURE STORY: FIELD OF AMERICAN DREAMS. WALKER, DAVID // Photo District News;Sep2015, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on a photography project "Fantasy Life" about baseball as a metaphor for America's identity myths by photographer Tabitha Soren, which was exhibited at Kopeikin Gallery recently.
- CREDITS. // InStyle;Summer2006 Instyle, Vol. 13, p280
The article presents a list of persons who have contributed their services for the journal.
- talent. // House Beautiful;Apr2001, Vol. 143 Issue 4, p24
Features several journalists, photojournalists and an illustrator who contributed articles to the April 2001 issue of `House Beautiful' magazine.
- A Visual Record of a Violent Year. Lipton, Joshua // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p65
Presents photographs that indicate the challenges facing news photographers in the 1960s, particularly 1968.
- All that glitters. Williams, Marjorie // Vanity Fair;June97, Issue 442, p104
Focuses on Michael Lewis, an American journalist. Luck as a journalist; Description of Lewis' personality; Discussion on the book `Trail Fever'; Romantic life of Lewis; Lewis's essence.