Council Rejects Post Office Bid by Fiduciary Communications
- EZDisclose Starts Filing Secondary Market Documents Through CPO Site. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p4
The article reports that EZDisclose, created by Fiduciary Communications Co. to facilitate flow of information related to annual reports from issuers to concerned parties, has started filing its secondary market disclosure documents on June 27, 2005 through the Muni Council's...
- Rural American post offices campaign for deliverance from... Wilkinson, Todd // Christian Science Monitor;12/20/96, Vol. 89 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the request of residents in Livingston, Montana, who want their post office saved from the scrap heap of history. Plans of the Postal Service to close down or relocate hundreds of small-town post offices from Main Streets; Background information on the post office in Livingston.
- Post office of the future on its way. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p2
Focuses on the planned construction of a new post office at the Oro Valley in Tucson, Arizona. Floor area of the facility to be constructed; Postal service's decision to become a retailer; Difference of the postal retail store from the traditional store in terms of merchandise and customer service.
- How some post offices got their names. Herst Jr., Herman // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;06/06/97, Vol. 180 Issue 23, p23
Discusses the way post offices got their names. Origin of the name Hartwell in Georgia; Nancy Hart's bravery; Midshipman Somers heroic actions against the Barbary pirates.
- The Great American Post Office: Chautauqua, N.Y. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/27/2000, Vol. 187 Issue 17, p9
Provides information on the Chautauqua Post Office in New York which won in the Great American Post Office competition for the year 2000.
- Covering Tokyo. Vellup, N. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;11/16/2001, Vol. 189 Issue 20, p19
Presents information on the Postal Service Center in Tokyo, Japan.
- World of Stamps: Island Communities: Jaluit. S�r-Reime, Geir // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;8/5/2011, Vol. 207 Issue 16, p22
The article recounts the opening of the post office in Jaluit in Marshall Islands on March 29, 1889.
- Muni Council Hopes to Pick Winner for Central Post Office. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31750, p1
Reports on the Muni Council meeting regarding the development and operation of a central post office disclosure facility in Washington. Selection of a firm that will develop and operate the facility; Council rejection of a bid by Fiduciary Communications Co.; Functions of the post office;...
- Untitled. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);3/21/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p1
A photograph of a car which jumped the curb in the drive through at the Spring Branch post office in Texas is presented.