Consumer Sentiment Index Rises to 89.4
- Consumer Sentiment Index Jumps to 103.2. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase of preliminary consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan according to market sources in the U.S. Prediction on the reading for index; Percentage of increase in index.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Slides to 82.0 in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p2
The article reports that the preliminary October 2007 consumer sentiment index reading released by the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, was 82.0. The record showed a decrease following the 83.4 reading posted by September 2007. The expectations index was read 71.6, while the...
- Preliminary Feb. U. of Mich. Index at 81.2 vs. 81.2 in Jan. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/18/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34061, p1
The article presents statistics related to the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment index including preliminary consumer sentiment index at 81.2 in February 2014 as compared to the final January 2014 index at 81.2, 73.0 expectations index and 94.0 current conditions index.
- News In Brief: Univ. of Mich. March Index Up. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p2
Reports on the increase of consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor for March 2002. Citation of predictions made by economists; Rise of the expectations index.
- Consumer Sentiment Continues to Fail. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p2
Reports on the final consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan for the month of October.
- Consumer Sentiment Posts Largest-Ever Drop. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32985, p2
The article reports on the results of the preliminary October 2008 consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan. According to market sources, consumer sentiment index posted 57.5, the largest-ever drop from the final September 70.3 reading preliminary September 73.1 reading,...
- Consumer Sentiment Slipped in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p2
Reports on the decline of the consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Vicious Cycle. Kinsman, Matt // Promo;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p25
Focuses on the impact of economic downturn on the Consumer Confidence Index in the U.S. Factors affecting the earnings of various firms; Decrease of consumer spending; Level of competition.
- Costs of Aggregate Hydrocarbon Additions. Adelman, M. A.; Watkins, G. Campbell // Energy Journal;2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p37
'Oil Equivalence' is widely used to measure total hydrocarbon activity. Natural gas is converted w oil using a fixed factor, usually based on thermal measurement. In turn, expenditures on oil and gas are divided by such 'oil equivalence' volumes to define unit costs, especially of reserve...