Wake's Big Win
- NEW JERSEY: Fair Lawn Schools Refund. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/2/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33689, p9
The article reports on the refund of bonds anticipated by the Board of Education to finance Fair Lawn Schools in New Jersey.
- A Library First. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article reports on the establishment and grand opening ceremony of a new library in Julian, California. The library in the rural San Diego County town, California, is the first completed with proceeds from Proposition 14, a $350 million general obligation bond authorization for libraries...
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p12
Presents various sealed bids invited by various government organization of the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Issuance of General obligation bonds by Fresno Unified School District in California; Date due for maturity of general obligation bonds issued in Michigan; Financial adviser for the water...
- North Carolina Considering Bonds for Prison Purchases. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p3
Reports on the plan of North Carolina to issue bonds to buy two prisons from Correctional Properties Trust. Provisions of the bond issue.
- Chicago Schools Ask Banks To File Electronically and Pay Fee. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32093, p1
This article reports that the Chicago Public Schools launched a request for information process for underwriters interested in working on the schools' bond sales over the next two years--with a twist added to the process in that documents will be accepted only electronically for a service fee of...
- ARKANSAS: Teacher Investments Spike. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/17/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33218, p9
The article reports on the 11.3% increase in the investments of the Arkansas Teacher Retirement System which offers retirement advantages to employees in public schools in Arkansas. The system's bond investments has garnered 8.3% equivalent to 2.5 billion dollars in the 2009 fiscal year. It is...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32154, p38
This article presents information related to supplies across the U.S. Some of the issuers from various states are Chicago GARBS, State Tollway revenue bonds, State RTA GOs, Indianapolis Public Schools, state unemployment revenue bonds, State Highway Commission revenue bonds etc.
- California Religious Schools Turn to Colorado Conduit. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32270, p40
The article focuses on the plans by California religious schools to issue bonds through the Colorado Conduit. Colorado law authorizes the CECFA to issue debt for out-of-state entities in conjunction with the state. Concordia, like several other California schools with religious affiliations,...
- New England Universities Turn to Bonding to Face Challenges. O'brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32041, p36
The article focuses on the sale of bonds by the top colleges and universities of New England to meet the challenges. Although New England remains a bastion of top colleges and universities, aging facilities and flat demographics spell particular challenges for the region's schools in the coming...