- Moody's downgrades Dallas love field again. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31825, p37
Reports on the downgraded rating provided by Moody's Investors Services for the debt sold by Dallas Love Field Airport in Dallas, Texas. Net revenues; Decline in passengers; Reduction in daily flights; Debt load.
- Mapping. Raese, John // Electrical World;Feb98, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p46
Presents information on Georgia Transmission Corporation (GTC), a transmission service provider. Information on the company's transmission system; Reference to GTC's purchase of Oglethorpe Power Corporation; Mapping project of the company.
- Texas Trans Lead With $7.8B in Light Long-Term Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/23/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33370, p7
The article reports on the budget shortfall in Texas in the form of a 7.8 billion dollar issuance of tax and revenue anticipation notes that will prevail the short-term market. It mentions that the long term supply is anticipated to be fairly lean for the week of August 23, 2010. It notes that...
- Arizona Outlook Darkens as Report Shows Deficit Swelling to $2 Billion. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/26/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33205, p3
The article reports on the credit outlook of Arizona as it faces increasing pressure to balance its budget. The state's credit outlook is negative from rating agencies after its projected revenue shortfall has increased. It operates with an unbalanced budget amid heavy short-term borrowing and...
- Fitch Knocks Down Wisconsin's Ratings to AA from AA-Plus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31217, p40
Reports the downgrade of the credit rating of the state from AA to AA-plus in Wisconsin. Reliance of the budget on nonrecurring revenues; Impact of the downgrade on the economy; Role of Moody's Investors Services in downgrading the state.
- New Jersey Looks Into Privatizing 'Main Street'. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32357, p28
The article reports on the privatization of the 'Main Street' in New Jersey. The proposed privatization will generate a sale of stocks of up to $ 1 billion. In 2004, the revenue collected from toll avenues amounted to $716 million with a total revenues for the year of $829 million. The New...
- A straight monoline to PPP growth. // Public Private Finance;May2003, Issue 73, p19
The Great Britain, Private Finance Initiative market provides monolines with some strong fundamentals: a government revenue stream, the provision of essential assets and simple operating risks. The credit protections which traditionally support PFI structures cover ratios, reserve accounts,...
- N.Y. State June Tax Revenue Above Projections. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34348, p1
June tax revenue in New York was stronger than expected, State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli reported.
- OHIO: Port's Diaper Deal Rated. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32745, p9
The article reports on the BBB-plus rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority's upcoming $4 million taxable development revenue bond issue for its Northwest Ohio Bond Fund. The bond issue is expected to sell with Robert W. Baird & Co. as underwriter....