Marco GOs, Maybe
- Consolidate three loans. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2011, Issue 140, p20
The article answers a question about consolidating three loans.
- Greenwich Capital finances $75 million loan for acquisition. // Fairfield County Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p6
Focuses on the loan made by Greenwich Capital to The Martin Group to finance the acquisition of an office building in San Francisco, California. Rate of interest; Date for the initial maturity of the loan; Implications of the move for the companies involved.
- Will to Preserve. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p33
Reports on the plan of the Will County Forest Preserve District on asking voters to approve borrowing for purchase of land in Illinois.
- Ann Arbor de novo opens amidst national crisis. Dullum, Justin // North Western Financial Review;11/1/2008, Vol. 193 Issue 21, p20
The article offers news briefs related to the launching of new banks in the U.S. Arbor State Bank has launched in Michigan and plans to focus on professional, retail lending, and small business lending. Spring Bank in Brookfield,Wisconsin was opened its doors in September 2008 and raised $13...
- Two Multifamily Properties in Milwaukee Receive Aries Financing. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;6/19/2012, p5
The article reports that the Chicago office of Aries Capital has finalized the funding of a 9.28-million-dollar loan for an investor's acquisition of two apartment properties in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Hidrock Realty Secures $16.1M Refinance for 35 West 36th St. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/24/2012, p12
The article reports that Manhattan, New York City-based Hidrock Realty has secured a loan to finance its acquisition of the 35 West 36th Street property from Assurant.
- NorthMarq's N.J. Office Arranges $11.4M Mortgage for Retail Condo in NYC. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/4/2012, p11
The article reports that the New Jersey regional office of NorthMarq has received an 11.4 million U.S. dollars loan for the acquisition of the 42,774-square-foot retail condominium, the Orion as part of the 58-storey residential high rise.
- THOMAS D. WOOD PROVIDES $22.125 MILLION FINANCING. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2005, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p138
The article reports that Miami office of Coral Gables, Florida based Thomas D. Wood and Co. financed the Atrium San Remo, a 161,000-square-foot office space in Coral Gables, Florida. Acquisition financing was secured on behalf of Atrium San Remo Corporation through Thomas D. Wood and Co.'s...
- DELIVERY OF GOOD IN THE LOAN AGREEMENT: CONDITION OF VALIDITY OR OBLIGATION OF THE LENDER? Stănciulescu, Liviu // International Conference : CKS - Challenges of the Knowledge Soc;2011, p191
In theory, the loan is generally defined as a contract whereby a person, called the lender, shall use or immovable property of another person, called the loan, which is obliged to repay in kind. Based on the definition above national doctrine is unanimous in determining that the loan is a...