J.C. Watts Cos., Hunton & Williams Team for Development
- Hammonds finance chief jumps ship to Hunton. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;2/21/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p3
This article reports that the law firm Hammonds has suffered again at the hands of Hunton & Williams LLP, losing its third partner to the U.S. law firm. This is the sixteenth partner to quit the firm since January 2004. Corporate partner and head of the financial services market group Jonathan...
- Hunton team wins Kenya court challenge. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p8
Reports on the Kenya court victory of the litigation team that left Mayer Brown Rowe and Maw for United States law firm, Hunton and Williams.
- JONATHAN SIMPSON. // Lawyer (Online Edition);5/24/2012, p2
A correction to the article "Hunton Ejects City Energy Partner From Firm" that was published in the February 24, 2012 issue is presented.
- Hunton targets litigation hole in London offering. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;12/7/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p9
The article reports on the statement of Wally Martinez of Hunton & Williams LLP regarding the weakness of the firm's litigation offering in London, England.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: Hunton names new London head. // Fund Strategy;1/24/2011, p5
The article announces that Great Britain privacy and information management head Bridget Treacy was appointed as managing partner of Hunton & Williams LLP in London, England.
- Hunton reaffirms commitment to London in wake of partner exits. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);5/12/2011, p4
The article reports that departure of three partners from law firm Hunton & Williams LLP's office in London, England in a short time period has raised questions about its growth in Great Britain. Energy partners Matthew Williams and John Deacon left in May 2012 to join Hogan Lovells and partner...
- Atlanta muni finance community questions bond counsel decision. McKenna, John // Bond Buyer;10/16/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30501, p1
Reports on the response of the municipal finance community in Atlanta, Georgia to the city government's decision on the Hunton & Williams' bond counsel work. Reduction in Hunton & Williams price bid; Provisions for bidding of professional services under state law; Background on the proposals as...
- Hunton's on the ball. // Lawyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p25
The article highlights the celebration party of law firm Hunton and Williams for its office transfer in London, England. Some of the activities include a giant Amazonian-type women playing the saxophone. Present at the event were Matthew Williams and Hunton and Williams managing partner Wally...
- Hunton raids DLA Piperto launch environmental team. Middleton, David // Lawyer;10/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p11
The article reports on the launch of an environmental practice of Hunton & Williams LLP in London, England following the hire of specialist Anju Sanehi from DLA Piper. Hunton has been developing a thriving energy practice following the hire of Williams from Caldwalader Wickersham & Taft and...