- It's Elton's Birthday. Let Them Eat Cake. Jenkins, Tony // Atlanta;Mar2000, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p24
Suggests activities and guests for the celebration of entertainer Elton John's 53rd birthday in March 2000. Individuals not to invite, such as Tina Turner and Keith Richards; Suggested attire; Sunglasses for party favors; Cash gifts; Entertainment by the Marine Corps Band.
- BRAVO, HOUSTON. Cannon, Michael // Town & Country;Aug2005, Vol. 159 Issue 5303, p23
Presents photographs of personalities who attended the party hosted by the Houston Grand Opera in Texas in 2005, including singer Elton John.
- Dress for excess. Allis, Tim; Terry, Elizabeth // InStyle;Jun97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p118
Reflects on the 50th birthday costume ball of singer Elton John in Hammersmith Palais nightclub in west London. Comments of veteran partygoer and photographer Richard Young on the party; Description of Elton's costume, of the van and the place where the party was celebrated.
- ELTON IN TUCSON. Wadding, Megan // Echo Magazine;7/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p40
The article previews the "Rocket Man: The Greatest Hits" concert of Elton John to be held in Tucson, Arizona in July 2010. The show will feature the top hits and classic album tracks of John from his long career. Security of the concert will be tight wherein performers have their own security...
- Elton's $25m party. Needs, Alex // NW;7/14/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 28, p28
Deals with the 2003 White Tie and Tiara party held by singer Sir Elton John in Windsor, England. Theme of the party; Range of celebrity guests; Worth of the party held by John; Highlights of the party's charity auction event; Amount of money raised by the party for John's AIDS foundation.
- SHHH, APPARENTLYâ€¦. Copestake, Andrew; Heaney, Joe // Gay Times (09506101);Oct2006, Issue 337, p129
This article speculates on the plans of singer Elton John. He is reportedly thinking about his next long-player even though his latest music release "Captain and the Kid," is barely out.
- Songwriting legends join Mits tribute. // Music Week;11/9/2002, Issue 45, p1
Reports on the performers participating in the Music Industry Trusts Dinner paying tribute to songwriters Elton John and Bernie Taupin in November 2002. Collaborations of the two songwriters; Reaction of John and Taupin to the tribute.
- ELTON VS. MADONNA. Adkins, Greg; Wong, Marisa; Wren, Jennifer; Alexander, Bryan; Bell, Carrie; Downey, Laura; Dubin, Danielle; Gallagher, Dede; Green, Amy; Lopez, Molly; Mandel, Kwala; Norman, Pete; Nussbaum, Gail; Trabattoni, Praxilla; Weinstein, Fannie // People;10/18/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 16, p22
The article discusses the feud between Elton John and Madonna. Elton John wasn't feeling the love at the Q magazine music awards in London Oct. 4, where he trashed Madonna, 46, who was nominated for best live act. Elton John asked the crowd as he took the stage. "Since when has lip-synching been...
- EuroPride brings out sun--and stars. J. G. // Gay Times (09506101);Aug2006, Issue 335, p70
The article highlights the EuroPride show on July 2, 2006 at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England. Guests include Elton John, Alan Carr and Ian McKellen. There were 70,000 estimated attendees and 600,000 according to the estimates of EuroPride organizers. Marchers are diverse from Gay...