Take a seat
- Sitting tight. Soltani, Sonia // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p26
Highlights the 29th International Chair Exhibition in Udine, Italy which showcase various chairs and seating furniture. Exhibitors participated; Products showcased; Designs of chairs and lounges.
- corrections. // Interior Design;Apr2007, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p308
Corrections to several articles that were published in previous issues are presented, including "By Invitation Only," in the May 2007 issue, "What's in a Name?," in the January 2007 issue, and "Swatches at an Exhibition," in the March 2007 issue.
- NEWS IN PICTURES: Occasional table and Breva chair. // Design Week (Online Edition);3/10/2011, p8
The article offers information on the Milan furniture fair to be held from April 12-17, 2011 during which the two products designed by Arik Levy including an occasional table and the Breva chair will be launched.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p13
The article offers news briefs related to furniture industry in Great Britain including the adoption of Barlow Tyrie on social media like Twitter, the restoration of a magistrates chair by a furniture lecturer Gregory Cupitt-Jones and the debut of a British design show for the 50th edition of...
- Simon Li to make Tupelo debut. // Furniture/Today;8/12/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p2
The article informs that the leather upholstery manufacturing firm Simon Li Furniture will debut in the trade show Tupelo Furniture Market featuring the company's North American warehouse program which includes 15 stationary upholstery collections, five leather chair and several fabric chairs.
- Chromed curves. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p34
The article presents information on the chairs displayed in the furniture exhibition Salone del Mobile held from April 5-10, 2006 in Milan. A brilliant color was added to the stands of the show by high gloss molded plastic chairs. These chair were teamed with timber, marble and black or white...
- 3rd floor. // Contract;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p50
The article presents information on products which will debut at the NeoCon trade show in Chicago, Illinois on June 9-11, 2014, including the Rox chair from Davis, the Ethos sofa from Decca, and the CP benches from Bernhardt Design.
- Barcalounger unveiling U.S.-made line. // Furniture/Today;10/3/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p30
The article reports that upholstery producer Barcalounger Inc. will unveil its Custom Choice collection of domestically produced recliners at the High Point Market in October 2011.
- Demare makes first appearance at JPMA show. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Jun2005, p25
Introduces the adjustable arm chair from Demare Gliders. Presentation of the product during the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association trade show; Retail price; Description of the product.