- Las Vegas Market Shifts Winter 2014 Dates. // Home Textiles Today;5/13/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the change in the market dates of the Las Vegas Market in Nevada for winter 2014 to January 26-30 to accommodate the market's growing categories based from the home dÃ©cor and gift exhibitors and buyers' feedback.
- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Jul2004, p47
No abstract available.
- Vegas market stays strong. Thomas, Larry; Allegrezza, Ray; Russell, Thomas; Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;8/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the success of the seventh Las Vegas Market held at the expanded World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Most of the exhibitors said that attendance was better than expected and that given the sales slump that has plagued home furnishings for more than a year,...
- Meuble Paris combined show set for Jan. 24-28. // Furniture/Today;5/28/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p6
The article reports that two home furnishings trade show in Paris, France will be combined to become Meuble Paris, which will debut in January 2008. Operators of the Maison & Objet and Planete Meuble Paris has acquired rival event Salon de Meuble. The 2008 show will be held on January 24-28 at...
- 2009 TRADE SHOW CALENDAR. // Casual Living;Apr2009, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p62
A calendar of trade shows for the home furnishings market in 2009 is presented including the National Hardware Show, International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, and the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market.
- trade fair diary. // Australian Giftguide;Jan-Mar2010, p120
A calendar of events from January 23, 2010 to October 19, 2010 is presented which includes Sydney Home and Giving Fair (GHA) on February 27, 2010 to March 2, 2010 in Victoria, Autumn Fair on September 5-8, 2010 in Great Britain, and Seattle Gift Show on January 23-26, 2010 in Washington.
- HIGH POINT HIGHLIGHTS. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;Nov2012, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p10
Photographs of the highlighted events at the High Point Market trade show in 2012 including the ribbon-cutting of Eurostyle, JANUS, and Agio are presented.
- Malaysia sees positive signs. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/14/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p1
The article focuses on the economic condition of the Malaysian furniture industry due to the decline in the sales of the industry in the U.S. Malaysian furniture manufacturers have acquired positive news regarding the market condition of the industry at the Malaysian International Furniture Fair...
- Upcoming Markets. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;May/Jun2009, p19
A calendar of events from May to June 2009 is presented which includes the Spring Home DÃ©cor & Gift Show, the International Contemporary Furniture, and the Ambiente Italia.