- Ekornes to stress consistency with N.C. plant. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the plan of Ekornes Inc. to open a plant in Morganton, North Carolina to provide consistency in price and delivery of its products including the Stressless sofa.
- Ekornes global sales up 10.9%. // Furniture/Today;2/28/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p35
The article reports that the worldwide sale of Norwegian furniture producer Ekornes ASA that sells sofas and upper-end recliners in the North American market has increased by 10.9% in 2010.
- Ekornes goes high-tech at North Carolina plant. THOMAS, LARRY // Furniture/Today;9/22/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p18
The article focuses on Morganton, North Carolina-based factory of the furniture firm Ekornes which uses technologically advanced manufacturing process such as Lectra leather cutting machine to make furniture along with views of company's Peter Bjerregaard on using technology to improve production.
- Ekornes eyes U.S. growth. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p4
Reports plans of Ekornes reclining furniture for a U.S. expansion. Emphasis of the company on comfort; Advertising in shelter magazines; Production of a television advertisement; Launching of a web site.
- Ekornes keeps sharp eye on quality issues. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p26
Reports the attention of Ekornes furniture company to quality in Norway. Tour of U.S. retailers in Ekornes' factory; Devotion of the company to robotics and high-tech production methods; Expansion of a factory.
- Ekornes opening first U.S. factory in N.C. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;7/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p8
The article reports that Ekornes ASA, a Norweigian furniture producer, will open its first U.S. factory in Morganton, North Carolina early in 2012.
- 'Solid' result for Ekornes. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p10
The article reports on the positive solid first quarter market result in terms of Ekornes ASA's operating profit in Great Britain.
- Ekornes' UK sales among hardest hit in H1. // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2011, Issue 5752, p8
The article reports that the operating revenue of Scandinavian furniture manufacturer Ekornes SA has decreased by 4.6% in the first half of 2011, with sales performing poorly in Great Britain.
- Ekornes sees sales jump. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p4
Reports the increase in the corporate sales of upholstery dealer Ekornes in Great Britain for the year 2000. Popularity of the Stressless product range; Factors contributing to the growth of sales; Consumer demand for the designs launched at The Furniture Show.