Just deserts for And So To Bed
- Fashion Scoops. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 6, p19
The article presents fashion industry news briefs. Automobile manufacturer Audi threw a part for the Golden Globes television and film awards ceremony. Clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger has decided to change venues for his fashion shows in New York City in February 2012. Retail franchise operator...
- Towers projects set to invite bids. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/6/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 14, p14
The article reports that contractors in Kuwait are preparing for the issue of tenders for the main construction packages on the Gulf of Kuwait and Kuwait Business Town, the two of the largest commercial tower projects in the state. The development of the projects has been delayed because of...
- Finance & Markets: From meed.com. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/13/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p18
The article offers financial and commercial news briefs from the Middle East for the week of January 13, 2012, including a rise in 2011 profits at Qatar National Bank, the pricing of a sukuk, or Islamic bond, by the Emirates Islamic Bank in Dubai, and the buyout of British women's clothing store...
- In bed with technology. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p12
Focuses on the development in bed technology by the And So To bed company in Great Britain. Importance of pocket spring and latex on the standard component of bed market; Background of the company; Trend in bed market.
- Sleeping on heritage. // In Britain;Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p7
Announces the sale of copies of the Brodsworth Hall bed from traditional bed specialist, And So To Bed in London, England. Wooden features of the bed; Size; Price; Delivery; Contact information.
- And So To Bed launches Trade Department. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2013, Issue 5857, p10
The article reports that And So To Bed, bed retailer launched a Trade Department to service interior designers, architects and specifiers in London, England.
- Hills to run And So To Bed in the New Year. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p2
Reports on the appointment of Andy Hills as marketing director of bed retailer An So To Bed Co. in Great Britain. Career background of Hills; Views on upmarket retailing; Information on expansion plans of the company.
- Sales and pre-tax profits fall at And So To Bed. // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2013, Issue 5856, p10
The article reports on the decline of sales and pre-tax profits at premium bed retailer And So To Bed in the year ended December 31, 2012, recording a 1.8% decrease in sales and Â£ 629,000 to Â£ 630,000 pre-tax profits in 2011.
- And So To Bed moves to new flagship store. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2012, Issue 5796, p10
The article reports that Bed specialist And So To Bed Ltd. has relocated from its original site on King's Road in London, England to another new flagship store which is double the size of the last site.