Vandalism puts business in jeopardy
- Creditors get 39p. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p6
Focuses on the amount to be received by unsecured creditors of Northern Ireland manufacturer Richmond Furniture.
- Indian takers. Draper, Robert // Texas Monthly;Mar93, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p104
Reports on the vandals looting of ancient Indian materials in Indian land for money. Pothunting; Indian site watcher Jeff Merkord; State archaeologist Robert Mallouf as pothunter fighter; Prehistoric repositories devastated by unnoticed crime; Private property conducive to pothunting;...
- Vandals damage Stonewall Citizens' Patrol vehicles a second time. // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/18/2008, Issue 1095, p9
The article reports on the growing problem of vandalism and violence against the Stonewall Citizen's Patrol (SCP) in San Diego, California in 2008.
- TENNESSEE. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/1/2009, Issue 1136, p19
The article reports that a billboard which features a gay marine as part of a campaign for National Coming Out Day was vandalized in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Vandals dim Christmas lights in downtown area. // Munday Courier (TX);12/10/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the incidents of vandalism in the downtown area of Munday, Texas resulting to the damage of some Christmas lights and decorations.
- Pet. 1 tractor vandalized, set on fire. // Malakoff News (TX);3/2/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p18A
The article reports that a bomax tractor belonging to Henderson County Precinct 1 was ransacked and set afire by unidentified persons on the night of Tuesday, February 27, 2007.
- Sheriff's Report: Officers investigate vandalism. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);5/3/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p10
The article presents Clarendon, Texas' sheriff's report on the vandalism investigation, from April 23 to 29, 2007.
- Paying for vandalism. Colman, Adrian // Youth Studies Australia;Spring1995, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the possible implication of parents in New South Wales for the vandalism committed by their children. Study of parental liability for children.
- Chris Coggan, ex-vandal, vows to remove... // People;8/15/88, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p87
Chris Coggan used to spray paint his nickname `Ozone' on the walls of Los Angeles, but has reformed. Instead he speaks to young children about the evils of vandalism, and paints murals on specially designated city walls.