Zero debt Airsprung gives profit warning
- Duckers holds back Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Cites factors affecting the profits of Airsprung Group in the year ended March 31, 2000.
- Airsprung Furniture issues profits warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p5
Reports the forecasted pre-tax profit for Airsprung Furniture in 2002 in Great Britain. Factors influencing the low pre-tax profit; Performance of the company in sales and production; Program of the company on training and recruitment.
- Continued recovery for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p4
The article reports on the continuous recovery of Airsprung Furniture Group PLC, with its revenue increasing by 9% or 23.1 million pounds for six months ending September 30, 2009 in Great Britain.
- Enchanted House is sold. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p3
Reports on the sale of bed manufacturer Enchanted House in Great Britain to Airsprung Furniture.
- Airsprung reassurance. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p3
Reports that Airsprung Furniture Chairman Philip Bradshaw has reassured shareholders that the company is on course for an improvement in profits for 2002. Role of Tony Lisanti, Airsprung chief executive in the company's improvement; Value of the Gloucestershire site sold by the company.
- Peter Guild fails. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p3
The article reports that Bedford, England-based upholstery provider Peter Guild has gone into voluntary liquidation. The liquidation was due to the sale of its name and design rights by parent company Airsprung Furniture Group PLC to Sistra Ltd. The new company plans to move the production to...
- Airsprung gets back to the black. // Cabinet Maker;9/22/2006, Issue 5506, p6
The article reports that Airsprung Furniture Group has returned to profitability after five years in the red. Stuart Lyons, chairman of the bed and upholstery manufacturer, told shareholders the group's recovery is continuing as planned. Airsprung, which has a turnover of Â£43 million, has...
- Airsprung confident of bounce back after losses. // Cabinet Maker;7/3/2009, Issue 5644, p5
The article reports on the decline of sales of mattress and sofa bed manufacturer Airsprung Furniture Group Plc in 2009 in Great Britain. It states that the company's sales has dropped 14% to Â£42.8 million during the first quarter. However, the company revealed that despite a weak first half...
- Multiples effect hits Airsprung Beds' profits. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p6
Reports on the issuance of another profits warning by Airsprung Furniture Group due to the weakness of bed market in Great Britain. Cancellation of orders from multiple bed retailers for Airsprung Beds; Difference between the expectation and actual demand; Dismissal of the seasonal workforce...