Record sales fall
- Sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p2
Reports the growth of sales in furniture and floorcovering retail in Great Britain.
- Sales growth continued in September. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports on the trends of retail sales pattern of furniture and floor-coverings for September 2004. Furniture and floor coverings retailers saw another month of growth in September, although the rate slowed significantly. Retail stores reported an increase in sales volumes compared to...
- Sales falls continuing. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p4
Reports on the decline in the sales of furniture and floor coverings retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of stores with reduced sales volume; Plan of retailers to cut capital expenditure.
- Retailers see sales growth bounce back. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p6
Reports on sales of British furniture and floor coverings retailers in January 2004. Comparison with December 2003 and January 2002 figures; Performance of furniture stores and durable household goods retailers; Overall retail sales volumes.
- May's sales growth looks set to continue. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p4
Reports on the growth of sales in volume for furniture and floor covering retailers in Great Britain as of May 2004. Comparison of the month's sales increase with the previous month; Projected sales growth by June, 2004; Key drivers of consumer's willingness to spend.
- DFS leads ad spend league. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p2
Reports on consumer advertising activities of Great Britain's furniture and floorcovering retailers in 2001. INSET: 2001 Top 10 advertising furniture and floorcoverings retailers.
- Market Trends: A Hard Look at Hardwood. Stouffer, Jeffrey // Floor Trends;Mar2013, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p38
The article discusses the hardwood market study conducted by the periodical "Floor Trends." The study examines the trends and feedbacks by flooring dealers and contractors regarding the hardwood flooring business. The study focuses on several issues including retail business activity, hardwood...
- Scottish furniture trade remains tough. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p7
The article reports on the tough result of the underlying trade in the furniture and floor coverings sector in Scotland in August 2009. The Scottish Retail Consortium and KPMG (SRC-KPMG) Retail Sales Monitor reveals that new promotions and ranges increase for some retailers in the country. It...
- Growth drops a gear. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p33
The article presents a reprint of the article "Growth Drops a Gear," which appeared in the April 5, 2002, issue of "Cabinet Maker." The number of furniture and floorcoverings retailers who reached yearly sales growth fell in March 2001, as revealed by the CBI Distributive Trades Survey. About 3%...