M&S homewares dip as pricing is adjusted
- Pleasing performance for M&S. // Cabinet Maker;10/9/2009, Issue 5658, p7
The article reports on the sales condition of Marks & Spencer Group PLC in terms of home furnishings in Great Britain. It notes that the company depicted an increase in group and total sales in the country during its second quarter trading results. It stresses that in the 13 weeks ending...
- Home sales nose dive at M&S. // Housewares;Jan2005, Issue 187, p54
Reports on the decreased sales for home furnishings at Marks & Spencer Group PLC. Percentage of decline in such sales; Contribution of products not in line with customer needs to the recent performance of the store group; Need of the company to refocus on basic products of the kitchenware and...
- M&S unveils homecare plan to regain lost customers. // Marketing Week;2/8/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 53, p6
Reports on the launching of the houseware product line of Marks and Spencer. Strategy of the company to win back customers; Design of the collection.
- M&S home sales 'outperform the market.'. // DIY Week;7/10/2009, p05
The article reports on a better than expected sales revealed by retailer Marks and Spencer in its trading statement for the first quarter of 2009 in Great Britain. Total sales of the company in Great Britain rose 1.7% in the 13 weeks to June 27, 2009, with general merchandise up 1.2% in...
- M&S: No Home roll-out. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Nov/Dec97, Issue 137, p6
States that Marks and Spencers (M&S) ruled out the possibility of a national roll-out of M&S Home, its homewares concept. Comment of M&S chairman on the Home store in York, England; Lessons learned by the company; Sales of the company; Financial status of the company.
- M&S to shrink furniture offer. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2004, Issue 5407, p6
Reports on Marks & Spencer's confirmation that furniture will play a smaller role in homewares after sales dropped as a result of its venture into contemporary design and the Lifestore store format.
- MAKRS & SPENCER: M&S home sales down for Q3. // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2012, Issue 5770, p10
The article reports that the home furnishing products of Marks & Spencer PLC have declined by 13.3% in 13 weeks until December 31, 2011 in Great Britain.
- Mixed fortunes as high street recovers from the seasonal highs and lows. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the Christmas sales of Marks and Spencer company. Increase on sales; Comment from the Financial Times Lex; Recovery of high street business.
- M&S O4 Home sales down 7.5%. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2012, Issue 5784, p8
The article focuses on sales of Marks and Spencer PLC (M&S) which fell 7.5 percent during the 13 weeks ended March 2012.
- M&S puts its weight behind healthy lines. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p6
Focuses on the promotional campaign of Marks & Spencer (MS) intended for women between 25 to 45 years of age. Description of the in-store material of MS; Information on the roadshow conducted by the company; Goal of the campaigns.