Slumberland saves Oz trip
- Slumberland wins sponsor deal with Oldham FC. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;04/24/98, Issue 5085, p4
Reports that Slumberland has secured a three-year sponsorship deal with Oldham Athletic football team. Value of the deal; Terms under the deal; Benefits of the deal for both parties.
- Slumberland star spotters at it again. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p32
Reports on the visit of celebrities to Slumberland's factory in England. Remarks from GMTV presenter Eamonn Holmes.
- Reps are blue for you. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p36
Focuses on Slumberland bed group's purchase of a fleet of Ford Mondeos for its sales staff. Features of the automobiles; Features of the Slumberland Quality Group logo by the company.
- Fiji : DIGICEL FIJI, PUNJAS gives major boost to Netball Fiji. // TendersInfo News;8/21/2014, p1
The article offers information on the National Netball Championship to be held in Lautoka, Fiji in August 2014sponsered by Digicel Fiji.
- Slumberland ends long TV absence. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p4
Reports that bed firm Slumberland has launched its television advertising campaign that will run alongside a retailer promotion featuring `GMTV' presenter Fiona Phillips.
- Slumberland back in black. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p2
Reports on the increase in operating profits of Slumberland in the period that ended December 31, 2001. Sales for the year.
- Slumberland reveals its individual focus. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p4
Focuses on beds launched at British company Slumberland's At Home show in September 2002.
- Mystique and Oasis top the bill. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p4
Reports on the expansion of British company Slumberland's sofabed range.
- Leslie helps get `98 off to a flying start. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p29
Reports on furniture company Slumberland executives Patrick Newstead and Nick Littlehales' invitation of actress Leslie Ash to guest in a company-organized competition. Ash's television series; Price at stake in Slumberland's competition.