- EQUIPMENT. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2005, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p161
Introduces various woodworking equipment. Edgebander from Eric Riebling Co. Inc.; Double miter saw from Pistorius Machine Co.; Sanding system from Hansen & Hundebol Inc.; Bandsaw blade welders from Stryco; Laser engraver from Trotec Laser Inc.; Work tables from Lynden-Nikken Inc.
- Sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p118
Focuses on sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. Estimated amount of inches a standard drawer slides; Difficulty in determining drawer-slide life; Equation which provides one guideline for estimating the number of cycles the slide will tolerate.
- Foils today. Aitkenhead, Colin // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p23
Focuses on the trends affecting the design of foils used in furniture in Great Britain. Trends affecting paper foils; Trends affecting laminates; Features of polyvinylchloride (PVC) foils. INSET: Smooth as silk..
- User friendly foam cutter. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p26
Features Peter Cook's Foam Cutter 3 with a redesigned blade guide connecting base and mounting plate. Price.
- Manufacturing news. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p27
Features Martin's Classic's iron hooks in armour bright and black finishes.
- 16th annual cabinet and case goods product review. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p61
Presents a list of cabinet and case goods products of the furniture industry. Products indexed by categories; Details given on drawer slides; Information provided on locks produced by Timberline Supply Limited and the Olympus Lock company; Description of specialty door systems by Wood...
- Looking to buy? Before you choose, decide. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Jun97, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p11
Editorial. Comments on the decision making process for the purchase of a machine in the wood and furniture industry. Considerations to take into account; Impact of available funds on the selection process; Questions concerning the maintainence and operation of the machinery.
- New products: Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p10
Presents upholstery products from several companies in Great Britain for use in the furniture industry. Includes name of the product; Product features; Price; Contact information.
- Swing & sway. Gaylor, Ginny // Furniture/Today;9/3/2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p10
Features several designs of furniture products in United States. Design of the Harpswell Glider from Rangeley Mill; Features of a two-passenger glider from Dine 'N' Glide; Price of a rocker from the HammockSource.